Bedford Weir, Qld, 27th July 2016

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Jon and Kay

Re: Bedford Weir, Qld, 27th July 2016

Post by Jon and Kay »

401km Bernie. :)
Yes, pros and cons. I still like St Lawrence :)
Jon
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Please keep this in context = I am not trying to organise the organiser for the Easter gathering.
My suggestion of Lake Elphinstone is as an alternative place to Bedford Weir.
My thoughts are that the Weir has only 40 sites available and it may be "full" at the Easter holiday period.
A few alternative locations on private property have been suggested.
I appreciate that some of the Forum Members will only have 1 week to camp while others (like myself) can spend several months in paradise. I can spend one week at Bedford Weir with the mob if that is where they are gathering, and then spend a few months over winter at the Lake site before returning to WA.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Macca

Post by Macca »

I thought this is in July & that is not Easter. Love St Lawrence as well as Lake Elphintone. Latest with St Lawrence is in the New Year there is a charge (not a problem) but apparently has to be via an App. OK for folks who use those things so hopefully they will leave the donation box where it is at the moment. Bedford gets down to minus 3 which it was once when we were there in August. St Lawrence warmer as closer to the coast. Elphinstone everything but water
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yep as the title suggests Kay. Hey Tanks it isn't Easter :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

I know why Tanks thought it was Easter; because in July is when the hot cross buns start appearing.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

june or july will suit me :D :D :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini