Elphinstone - List of those attending.

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Macca

Re: Elphinstone - List of those attending.

Post by Macca »

Where are you William?
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Busman

Post by Busman »

CP behind the Caltex in Nebo $18 a night with power water and amenities, that will do.
Reckon we picked your gravel pit, one already in there but wit a double right on my hammer we kept going, before we knew it we were at the intersection.
So up the road to top up tanks and dump then back to the lake, hows the parking ?
BTW, the dump point easy to find ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Easy to find William, but difficult to turn with a trailer. Walk in from the street first. I would recommend you fill your water tanks at Nebo, the truck stop has two water taps. You are unlikely to get near the taps at Glenden.
Jon
Busman

Post by Busman »

Ok will do that we have water hooked up in the CP what about dumping ? Or should I come to the lake first and drop the trailer ?
Macca

Post by Macca »

You will notice the dump point sign on your left before you get to the roundabout to turn into town. It is also the turn into the golf Club with the signs on your left but turn into the right. Probably easier to drop trailer off on the way. There are a couple of spot where Chuck is in front of us. His Toyota is parked in a spare site. Drive in the gate & stop & come around to the right to have a look first might be the best idea with your rig . C U in the am
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Yes, Come and drop the trailer, then go to Glenden. We should have made a reasonable sale value for the trailer before you return. :)
Leave the trailer at the turnoff before Lake Elphinstone. Plenty of turning room there.

LAST comment, I give up.
Jon
Busman

Post by Busman »

Would certainly prefer to be able to unload the suzy before dropping the trailer so it looks like I will come to the lake first, I can show you the valuation if you like so you won't sell it too cheap !
And I do appreciate the assistance from you guys that have been here before, just saves going down that wrong way road sometimes (but haven't done that since this arvo)
And to unload the suzy I need to get a couple of old railway sleepers out first, then car out, then can unload all the softwood.
In the gate, turn right and stop. Got it.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

We plan to leave Bowen around 11 am....we have a Patrol and a camper trailer. Please watch out for us around 2 pm or later, we plan to stop off for wood on the way. We only know most of you online so you will have to shout and scream and wave your arms in the air so we know you!
Cheers
Dee and Greg
Dot

Post by Dot »

You know Chuck, that is enough :) :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

Haha