Stone the Crows 2019

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Stone the Crows 2019

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:04 pm
Keevo52 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:54 pm We are going, this will be our third STC, I volunteered for the siting crew again, so I may bump into some of the forumites during the entry day and during the event.
Cheers
Chris
Hi Keevo, nice to hear from you again.
Get this lot here to cross your palm with gold for the good spots ;) ;) ;)
:twisted: We give 2 presentations each yr and run around like a flogged black fella fixing peoples problems for the week and we still don't get the choice sites, so bribing Keevo won't help .... well it might help Keevo out for beer money and maybe a meal or two, but the spot is already allocated well before you reach the gate.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Terry just tell Keevo that Dot said "numb numb" :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

With Bruce's help the Hino has its injectors and injector pump back in and all reassembled, new oil and fuel and oil filters ... it even started and runs , yeah 8-) Now I just need to clean it up around the engine hatch, reassemble the timber bit for the bed and drag the mattress back in and we should be ready to go .... well after we pack the trailer and assemble all the battery packs for the demo and ..... ok, so we still have a bit to do, but we is closer than we was :D See you all at Stone The Crows
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

🤔🤗🙏🥳🍾🥂🎉🛬⚡️💡👍🚌🚗
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

You still have 2 days before lift off Terry. What’s the rush? [emoji3]

We have made it to Bingara today. Gulgong tomorrow, Cowra on Wednesday and Oura Beach Thursday night before our run to the nest on Friday morning at 8.30am. We will be in the queue with pet-els.

Safe travels T & M. Look forward to catching up.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog: http://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Lesley, when you see Tery again remember to ask him, "do you want a ? :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

I think that one has been done to death, Dot.

Cheers
Lesley
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Swisslulu wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:55 pm You still have 2 days before lift off Terry. What’s the rush? [emoji3]

We have made it to Bingara today. Gulgong tomorrow, Cowra on Wednesday and Oura Beach Thursday night before our run to the nest on Friday morning at 8.30am. We will be in the queue with pet-els.

Safe travels T & M. Look forward to catching up.

Cheers
Lesley
Need to be at Wagga Post Office before closing time Thursday to see if the battery tester has arrived. I think the PO opens Sat morning, but maybe not over Easter. If we don't get there in time or the parcel isn't there by Thursday, it will be Tuesday before the next possible collection and that would be after STC.
I think our spot for the gate line up is around 10:30am Friday.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:52 pm Lesley, when you see Tery again remember to ask him, "do you want a ? :lol: :lol:
I don't think Lesley would be whispering that one in my ear Dottie, that is your pick up line :lol:
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Terry,
There are two PO in Wagga.one in the shopping Mall and one at

Unit 1/80 Murray Street Wagga Wagga
phone: 131 318
02 6971 9473

This the one I had to pick up at last year. Parking is hard as it's [PO] is in a driveway.
The Mall one is impossible to get to.
PeterH
PeterH