Forum changes

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
supersparky

Re: Forum changes

Post by supersparky »

Bruce, There aren't all that many people know where that dam is at Muckinup. So it is probably safe from Jon.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

on private ground as well (letter going to Boss)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The moon tracker was great for a bit of entertainment and I was quite surprised by how fast it changed, 14 days from no moon to full moon... logical of course but just something you don't think about really. If I still had time to go prawning in the lake it would have been very handy, prawns only run on the no moon and have soft shells on the new moon... well in this lake anyway :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Those yabbies at Muckingup would be a bit on the dangerous side these days after they had a taste of blood and human flesh ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

You think if I put the moon back it'll push those links in the top header over or replace it? lol.
Did anyone else notice it slowing down the website at all?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

If compared to the CF website, not at all, enough time for a cuppa waiting for the CF site to upload a new page sometimes :lol: This site has been so fast that I sometimes end up clicking unread posts a second time as I missed seeing it reload, now I watch or the icon in the taskbar to flash off/on
Dot

Post by Dot »

The moon, the clock along with speed wow now come on everyone, click onto one ad every time you are on and all will be ferfick.
Terry I didn't realise you were into PRAWNS!!!! Chuck calm down :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

The moon is back and the clock is back and everything looks the same and the speed is the same.
When are we going yabbying at Muckinup again Bruce??? I will try not to get a flat tyre. But I did buy one of those torque multiplier thingos.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

You will have to talk to Brian for that David. But only when a full moon is due :)
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

All good here, no speed issues and my moon has returned..... reminds me of Dottie....well at the moment only one cheek is on show :lol: