Pruning forum members

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
Dot

Re: Pruning forum members

Post by Dot »

Cheeky bugger John ;) :lol: Chuckles won't give up the travel bug ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Leave me please, have been away a while but back again. It been a few years since we sold our Coaster due to work pressures but picking up another one this week, the fun of another build begins.
Steve.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome back Steve!
I have finished 'pruning' so if you have any protrusions left you'll get to keep them!
ouch.jpg
Got ordered to change the original picture!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Shrimp bait???
Bernie .
Busman

Post by Busman »

That is really gross Bruce !
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

i will be holding my breath [emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Steve wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am Leave me please, have been away a while but back again. It been a few years since we sold our Coaster due to work pressures but picking up another one this week, the fun of another build begins.
Steve.
Hello Steve from Oxenford, I wondered what had happened to you. I remember some of our conversations from back in the old CMCA days. We have also sold our Coaster and updated to a Winnebago Alpine. Best move that we have made so far.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

I would like to say one thing as a morealess lurker these days, This forum (even in the early days of this great forum) has not changed. Has always had a friendly approach even though I only posted occainaly (no spelling police unless it was funny). In the early days I sucked in information :roll: . Then Adele had cancer 'motorhome in storage' at times in hospital I read this site not only with envey :roll: but as to put a smile on my face; why becauce I could. I am a member and proud of it!!!
Wayne
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

wayneP wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 8:57 pm I would like to say one thing as a morealess lurker these days, This forum (even in the early days of this great forum) has not changed. Has always had a friendly approach even though I only posted occainaly (no spelling police unless it was funny). In the early days I sucked in information :roll: . Then Adele had cancer 'motorhome in storage' at times in hospital I read this site not only with envey :roll: but as to put a smile on my face; why becauce I could. I am a member and proud of it!!!
Wayne
Time now Wayne to do a bit more traveling and enjoy that rig. Might catch up somewhere.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Hay Dot, as You being a loverly woman of the world would know, it takes time for us humble men to regroup $$ and then (NO I Would not lose our/my Home yes the motorhome) so yes I will get out there sometime.
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D