Possible outages

General notices to members from Moderators & Administrators.
BruceS
Site Admin

Possible outages

Post by BruceS »

At the present time the website hosting is being changed from a (real) server to a "cloud" server.
It is being done by the company who has bought out the previous owner.
It is anticipated that there will be no down time but .........

If there are any updates I'll post them on this thread.
If the site is down you won't even read this so I'm contactable on bruces9950@gmail.com.
Maybe write that email address down or place it in your contacts list or address book etc...
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Re: Possible outages

Post by Dot »

I got the message earlier in the day but when I clicked on the 'backspace" it went straight onto here :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

The site just led me to a site to clean out my system. I thought now what is Bruce’s email addy, hmmm, saved now. I just tried again and got in.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I thought I was loosing the plot worse than normal, posts I'd already seen returned to my unread posts box and replies to posts vanished.... at least I now know what the story was and it wasn't Dottles having another sneak attack on me :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO