Re: Coronavirus discussion

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Post by Dot »

Oh no, that means I've got it.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

But fully vaccinate people are being hospitalised, so wondering what my second jab will bring me.
Another random statistic pulled from the internet..... Your present, a tin hat, maybe?
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:55 pm Oh no, that means I've got it.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're just hunting for a compliment Dottie, you've always had it ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

But fully vaccinate people are being hospitalised, so wondering what my second jab will bring me.
and people who have never held a drivers licence still end up in hospital and/or died in motor vehicle accidents ....... I don't think the vaccine was supposed to immunise against people ever getting it, just lessens the chance those that catch the virus will end up in hospital and even less chance in ICU and or dieing or suffering long Covid.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

T1 Terry wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:22 pm I can't seem to find anything much about long term side effects caused by the vaccine, have you been tested to make sure you don't actually have Covid 19?
A quick read through this should help to explain why the vaccine can't give you the disease and the fact a second does and follow up booster shots indicates the one of the types of listed in B or C, A is one shot for life and D is a form of bacterial vaccines and Covid is a Viral type disease.

A) live attenuated vaccines, which contain a living, but weakened, form of the germ (organism);
B) inactivated vaccines, which contain a killed form of the organism;
C) subunit vaccines, which contain just the part of the organism that stimulates an immune response (the antigen); and
D) toxoid vaccines, which contain an inactivated bacterial toxin (toxoid).

Your long term symptoms point to you actually having Covid 19 .......

T1 Terry
Been tested and don't have the virus and not the only one being effected in this way, my neighbour has a similar outcome as did a few of her friends. We had AZ, our bass player had his second pfizer and is really crook. Running was extremely stressful, thought was going to have a heart attack as breathing was so laboured and wheezy, but that's almost gone now and can run without puffing. We've not had any virus outbreaks in Tas and since the one in the Nth last year and where I live, no one has ever got it.

The quack says it's not unusual to be effected in this way as the vaccine emulates the virus to get the immune system to create antibodies and if you have a compromised immune system it's more likely to happen. Luckily my neighbour has had her second jab and had little side effects, so hoping when get mine it will be the same.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

jon_d wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:14 pm
Another random statistic pulled from the internet..... Your present, a tin hat, maybe?
Sarcasm is a wonderful way of expressing your ignorance, my information comes from my lady who is an ICU ward supervisor working in a Swedish hospital and is at the forefront of what's happening there.

Not much different to here, where they still have no dedicated quarantine facilities outside major cities. So we are seeing cases still climbing in some cities, people still dying and now an even more infectious mutation in the country. So what do they do, open the borders and in the next couple of days we will see a couple of hundred overseas students arriving.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Still a random statistic.

Give a balanced view. How many would be in ICU if they weren't vaccinated. How many extra would be dead? Ask your lady that.
Izabarack

Post by Izabarack »

native pepper wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:06 pm ......., the side effects I got from the first AZ jab have yet to totally disappear. Headaches, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, no energy no taste of smell and after almost 3 months I still puff and lost 15KGS.
Is it possible that you did get infected with the virus and the symptoms you describe are actually attributable to a COVID infection?
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

native pepper wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:34 pm
Been tested and don't have the virus and not the only one being effected in this way, my neighbour has a similar outcome as did a few of her friends. We had AZ, our bass player had his second pfizer and is really crook. Running was extremely stressful, thought was going to have a heart attack as breathing was so laboured and wheezy, but that's almost gone now and can run without puffing. We've not had any virus outbreaks in Tas and since the one in the Nth last year and where I live, no one has ever got it.

The quack says it's not unusual to be effected in this way as the vaccine emulates the virus to get the immune system to create antibodies and if you have a compromised immune system it's more likely to happen. Luckily my neighbour has had her second jab and had little side effects, so hoping when get mine it will be the same.
Sorry to hear your group is suffering so bad from the vaccine, sounds like the real thing could have knocked you all off your perches. Doesn't bode well for you chosen diet and life style if a vaccine bowls you over like that, the rest of us must have a lot more resistance and only have some side effects for a few days at the most ...... Brian (Homeless) I would have thought would suffer poorly from the side effects with his compromised immune system and Myasthenia gravis, yet he had virtually no side effects at all.

T1 Terry
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Sorry to disappoint, but all our tests came back negative and there are a few people according to the quack and nurse who administers the virus jabs, who have side effects. My neighbour has lots of lady friends in the area and a lot of them had similar side effects, not as bad or the same as ours, but enough to make them feel crook for a week or two.

Had a blood test and the results came back yesterday, my body is full of antibodies and according to the quack, the vaccine emulates the virus and my body has reacted very strongly, which he says is good. Asked about the symptoms and was told with how my body has reacted, it will be interesting to see how long it continues to make antibodies compared to those who have no reactions. Will have another blood test after xmas as they want to keep and eye on what happens, which will be 4 weeks after I have the booster and then again in 3 months.

There's no virus in the Tas community, so no one to catch it off and because of the restrictions have only been able to play at private events and a couple of festivals. From the 15th there will be no restrictions on venues numbers, so we are nicely booked over the xmas, unless they change their minds with this new mutation. As it is our borders have been closed to all overseas people and all states except Q and WA, you have to apply to get here and then go into quarantine.

I've edited this post to include links to the side effects of the AZ vaccine, which are not uncommon. A vegan friend had no side effects at all, other than feeling a bit off for a couple of days, but he lives in NSW.

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/as ... ffects.pdf

https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default ... accine.pdf
Last edited by native pepper on Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.