Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by Dot »

Bruce I think the days of people reaching those big milestones have gone with our parents. Our parents were made of tuff stuff for sure. When we were in town today we saw some young ???? actually pull an older person in a wheelchair OUT of the door entrance so it could get through fast. Believe me George has never had to hold me back as much as today. The poor lady was having trouble getting through the door due to her bad arthritic hands not being able to grasp the wheel. :x :x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

There are some grubs in the world still aren't there. George should have let you give it a mouthful.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:30 pm There are some grubs in the world still aren't there. George should have let you give it a mouthful.
:lol: :lol: a mouthful you say? it wouldn't of understood what I was saying :lol: :lol: but my hands and feet would have told it something for sure. What a bastard.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dottie,
:? I reckon that tops my tale of the grubby camper who stuffed a bottle of his p*$$ into a hollow log at a campsite! :o
What a Grade A, gold-plated b@stid/b!tch!!!! :evil: :evil:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 pm
supersparky wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:30 pm There are some grubs in the world still aren't there. George should have let you give it a mouthful.
:lol: :lol: a mouthful you say? it wouldn't of understood what I was saying :lol: :lol: but my hands and feet would have told it something for sure. What a bastard.
Dot, You could have spoken your mind then and not upset others in the area. :lol: :roll: Everyone would still have known that you were pissed off about how some grub treated the lady in the chair.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Disgusting behaviour but these days better to say nothing or your likely to get stabbed or something, can't believe the actions of some people in society today, so much violent activity.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Just had news from my sister in Melb to say one of their dogs was bitten by a tiger snake this arvo and he didn't make it, vet said for him to go so fast he must of been bitten either in the mouth or on the tongue. Needless to say there is nothing left of Mr Tiger snake. My sister had it pinned with the long handled spade then bashed the crap out of its head with a sledge hammer :lol: :lol: Funnily enough she is not even able to wipe a cats gooey eye yet can do that. I am very impressed with her :) :) Been dam hot today phew
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

:o
DOTTIE!!!!
Does your sister not know that snakes are a protected species?

You are not supposed to "bash the cr@p out of them."
You speak kindly, in a low voice, so you don't hurt the reptile's feelings, and ask it to kindly leave the premises.
;)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Ray that is exactly what she did :lol: We speak a different lingo to the PC brigade.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 pm
Go on, that arm-tongue would have given him a thick ear and probably a wet one at the same time :lol: Dottie with her arm-tongue in your ear, no something to be taken lightly and would leave him something to think about for a very long time ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO