Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:12 pm Eminently logical nonclamenture, Dottie...
Homo/Queer/Poofter van = rear entry. :? :lol:
Simple! 8-)

Hope your happy pills are working. Sounds like they are. :P
Oh Ray you certainly are worldly and so naughty knowledgeable, who would of thought? :lol:
Yes happy pills doing their job but sometimes they don't seem to. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I've worked with some limp-wrists in my time... :? ;)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

See what happens when someone takes the piss out of someone taking the piss...even the original pisstaker gets confused. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :( :(
How come I can't write p*ss, it comes out pistol, or are you taking us all for a ride Bruce??? ;)
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

nope! That's Dot's contribution!! Nice huh? :( :o
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Too many drugs being taken here I think, no I don't think, I have no idea what is being said or pissed on here right now so confusing :lol: worse than Helen being around for any length of time. Oh hang on that might just be the problem, I have been infected then you lot through the forum, Not a Russian invasion Bruce, a dam Helen invasion and that is far worse than Putin. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

😡🌚😂🌹
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Dot

Post by Dot »

Mrcoolabah1au wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:29 pm 😡🌚😂🌹
Does this mean you are an angry, black, happy crying ,chinaperson, flower??? Oh Wayne you are confusing :lol: :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today I was up and out of the house with HTFFBO in tow as we headed out to have some girl time out. They are heading off tomorrow so this was our last chance for a bit of R&R time :roll: We hit the shopping centre and Helen out did her self in the clothing section, even bought Paul a jacket of which he was pleased (a tactic used by most women) then onto the bread shop for G'mans bread I spotted something I would like so I bought it on behalf of George ;) Up the road to the op shop and once again Helen went berserk and so did I, :D Spent a whopping $5 stuff for me and Helen went right off at $7. Then the main event I took her to my hairdresser and got a fantastic cut /new style and she was pleased :D Off home to find this strange man in the kitchen talking to George hmm must be that man from the forum that has the homovan in the yard, Oh yes it was Robert not Bob. Now this was 1.30pm and so he tells me he can't stay long as has another appointment , Into overdrive we go, oven on and the scones are on their way. Whipped cream and jams, plates spoons etc all ready on the table then the signal goes "EAT" who wants a cuppa. So at 2.45pm RNB hits the road for town. What a day I am totally stuffed after being run ragged by you know who? :lol: Nah she was as stuffed as I am so time for bed e buys and will be ready for their "send off" in the morning. Would you believe 9.30AM :shock: Middle of the night, how inconsiderate :?:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Of course Dot, none of us still know what any of those people that you have mentioned look like. Where are the bloody photos woman???
How will I know who HTFFBO is if she rocks up in sunny downtown SE Qld sometime soon. Not too soon though I hope cos I'm going to Melbourne on the weekend. :roll: :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm Of course Dot, none of us still know what any of those people that you have mentioned look like. Where are the bloody photos woman???
How will I know who HTFFBO is if she rocks up in sunny downtown SE Qld sometime soon. Not too soon though I hope cos I'm going to Melbourne on the weekend. :roll: :roll:
You can run but you can't hide :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO