Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by Dot »

Guess who we had a lovely afternoon tea with this arvo???? They live in Mildura, mad on lith & solar, fishing, fossicking way out yonder, and playing with fridge/freezers? Got it in one didn't you all ? They are doing nicely and so Bob Bev n George had their lemon slice, banana muffins and apple muffins, talked and talked inspected the man's shed and another secret invention Bob has designed,then it was time for us to head back to the good ol cp. Rest day tomorrow for me well there is a little local op shop just around the corner I may have to visit …...
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Please say hello to Bev & Bob from us. & good to see you up to a few days away.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today once again saw another warm sunny day so the manic syndrome struck again :roll: Poor G is buggered by the end of the daylight hrs trying to keep up with me in my ever ready bunny frenzy. I even got to sort some of his "rubbish" out and even washed some of it :shock: :shock: Washing done and put away, fire place cleaned out and reset, wood got in ready for the frosty night, pantry all cleaned and replenished, more towels, sheets, towels etc all put into vac bags and stored away, Then the real estate agent arrived and we signed a contract on a block of land even has a shed on it :P My pussy Brian has had the company of our friends little dog for the past 3 weeks and has he had fun playing chasey and generally terrorising the poor dog to bits but it has been lovely to watch these two playing together and I bet Brian will miss her friend Rosy when she goes home on Saturday for some quiet time. Next little job is going to be putting a bit of a tin fence up along the back boundary of the land we subdivided. Blossom on the fruit trees starting, just hope by the time the fruit is there that I can eat the stuff :lol: Question, Are cooked meals able to be dehydrated??? How was this for utter banal? :lol: ;) ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Hey, Dottie,
Yer serious about this move!
Signed up for a block ... but where?
Mannum?? 🤭🙄 Seems everyone on here is moving there... :roll:
Gunna build, or just park der bus on it?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:04 am Hey, Dottie,
Yer serious about this move!
Signed up for a block ... but where?
Mannum?? 🤭🙄 Seems everyone on here is moving there... :roll:
Gunna build, or just park der bus on it?
Mt Pleasant Ray, shed fits bus and for future investment, who knows what the future holds?
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

You and Mr do what ever you want the main thing enjoy each day xxxx

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Congratulations Dot!
Very well positioned ... close to most everything except Tanks ofcourse!!! ;) 8-)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

BruceS wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm Congratulations Dot!
Very well positioned ... close to most everything except Tanks ofcourse!!! ;) 8-)
"tanks" here,--- Lion Tamer---
The road to the house of a friend is always a short journey.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm Congratulations Dot!
That was one of the considerations Bruce. Little town close to most everywhere we need, has a hosp etc so what more could one want?

You are so right Mr Russell :twisted:
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi. Just purchased a good secondhand green tractor to replace my very worn out red tractor. Was looking for an orange tractor but thought I would end up with a local blue one. Very happy with the green one and now have to get it transported down from Mildura. Anyone want to buy my worn out red one. I can just see it sitting in the corner of T1,s yard.
Cheers John