Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by Dot »

Banal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
ba·nal. adjective \bə-ˈnal, ba-, -ˈnäl; bā-ˈnal; ˈbā-nəl\. Definition of BANAL. : lacking originality, freshness, or novelty : trite. — ba·nal·ize \bə-ˈna-ˌlīz, ba-, ..

Ok here you are, I went to have lunch and came back to this new thread.. It proved to be quite popular elsewhere but I have since left that building.. You may post what ever you wish doesn't matter how stipid you think it may be.. I first started this type of thread because a very nice person (NOT) wrote that he was sick of reading any of my posts because he thought them to be shite in other words. :lol: So now you have all learnt a new word and it's meaning lets go for it..
mooners.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Re: Banal .. Open to any topic on and off topics etc

Post by RussellB[SA] »

You poor Dear, the world is so cruel to one who just wanna have fun!! :D
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I think a baileys might fix me :D How's your bogie going by the way?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

Dot wrote:I think a baileys might fix me :D How's your bogie going by the way?
I'll get a pink letter (another one) if I answer that :P
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:I think a baileys might fix me :D How's your bogie going by the way?
Dottie, That is so banal. Helluva way to start a thread. You would need at least 2 Baileys wouldn't you :?: :lol:
I had an absolutely shite day at work today, nothing went to plan. And it's still bloody hot in the concrete jungle. Have to get up at 4.00AM for a planned shutdown. Think of me when you wake up, I will already be tired. Now that's banal. Have sent a PM.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Going to be 37 tomorrow and a certain person keeps doing the "I'll do that later" bs, then tomorrow it will be "it's too hot to do that" then it will be "Can't do that now it won't go through the mulcher cuz it's dried out too much" blah blah blah. Seems men can't do a job then do the next instead of flitting here and there and getting none of them done :roll: So I decided I'm on strike and have settled down with another baileys, he wants food he gets food, (I'll do it later as well).. Op shop again tomorrow at least there will be some sensible people to talk to?? Do you think I need to go back on the happy pills as before :?: :?: I shall be thinking of you David as I turn the op shop air con to a nice comfortable temp.. Have a better day at work tomorrow. End of rant :lol:
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot, You are, of course aware that the day that men start doing what women want, when women want them to, it will be the end of civilisation as we currently know it. And I probably shouldn't say this and I will get in trouble at the men's group, but sometimes, just sometimes, blokes don't do what women want, just to piss the women off. It's just our little way of getting even. And, if you even think about letting Terrie know I said this, I will put a curse on the Baileys Brewery. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Have a great day at the Op Shop tomorrow and stay in the shade.
Cheers
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

There is a theory to never do the first second or last thing on the list, just ones in the middle, finally the list gets lost and a new list starts. A clever woman would wake up to how the system works and move the thing on the top of the list to the middle..... what is the chances of that ever happening. If the last thing on the list was more important than the first or second thing then the order would change wouldn't it....never does, the last thing becomes the third thing on the list and so the round starts again. Never do everything on the list or they will think they have finally broken your spirit and look for a new challenge. If the first and second thing on the list was really that important they would either do it themselves or get someone else to do it, either way, you never finished the list....
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

T1 Terry wrote:There is a theory to never do the first second or last thing on the list, just ones in the middle, finally the list gets lost and a new list starts. A clever woman would wake up to how the system works and move the thing on the top of the list to the middle..... what is the chances of that ever happening. If the last thing on the list was more important than the first or second thing then the order would change wouldn't it....never does, the last thing becomes the third thing on the list and so the round starts again. Never do everything on the list or they will think they have finally broken your spirit and look for a new challenge. If the first and second thing on the list was really that important they would either do it themselves or get someone else to do it, either way, you never finished the list....
T1, We are going to get in so much trouble, you are aware that girls read this aren't you. :o Secret Men's Business ssshhhhh :lol:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

just messing with their heads :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO