Doooottttttttt, where are you???

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
GoinBush

Doooottttttttt, where are you???

Post by GoinBush »

There is a sad lack of banal banter in here, where are you? :shock:
Dot

Re: Doooottttttttt, where are you???

Post by Dot »

Miles from home :roll: Decided to stay again in Mannum and get the leaky tyre fixed before we get into no mans land. Plus it gave us another chance to get some of this stupid computer sorted out, thanks Bruce at least we got Bruce's face off my homepage :D :D Twas a tad chilly over night even though G had 2 pussies in bed with him :roll: :roll: Fish and chips for tea tonight, might be the last chance of a good feed for a while. Hopefully we shall be back on the road by mid day. Boys in lycra woo hoo
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Nothing wrong with my face Dot! You ought to see it when I shave!!
8-) :lol: ;)
Besides now you have G's photo there instead! :evil:
Oh, by the way it's your DESKTOP, not your home page!
You'll be OK once we get all the required programs on the lappy so you can actually open up some files.
Can you open up PDF files? I forgot them!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Yes I saw the G face staring back at me, you could of put a fish instead maybe a "groper" :lol: Yes I managed to open the pdf but not the videos but that is nothing to bother about.
Desktop got it :D Genny now on as it has dropped to 16 degs within the tin box.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

Hey Dot, good to hear from you. Nothing wrong with the tucker on the north road :roll: photos of bus please?
Dot

Post by Dot »

Well for the past 15 minutes I have been swearing at this machine trying to get a pic for you but as usual I am stuffed what the lingo means when trying to downsize the pic so you will have to wait. Anyway last night we got sick of the head on gale and decided to stop in a rest area on top of what is named " Accommodation Hill" the gale blew non stop until about 4am but I didn't give a rats as Brian and I were all cuddled up and warm. Headed off and visited a friend in Freeling then headed off again. Was to turn off at a poorly signed road but seeing as we missed it we kept going narrowly missed a lamb on the dirt road which by this time was wet and the car was brown again :roll: Finally got to Lochiel for the night, next to the hall. Wind has eased off and a few drops of rain have washed the windscreen. Tea is over and tv on for a bit for the news and weather. Seems we have been on the road for ages but we have been busy :lol: ..
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Is the weather bad?
Dot

Post by Dot »

Not right now Jon, the wind has now gone to a light breeze but Oh boy yesterday was something else esp head on.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

And looking at the satellite photo, there is a big thing old cold air just below WA SW corner. Might be on us in a few more days. Head north Dot head north.
Dot

Post by Dot »

We are trying Jon but people keep popping up for a visit, might make some ks tomorrow.