How rude

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Lance

Re: How rude

Post by Lance »

I think in most situations where a vehicle is left at the kerb for an extended time, derelict, abandoned or maybe a bit oversize, there probably wouldn't be any authority contact until a complaint is made unless it is in a dangerous spot.
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

We have heaps of boats on trailers parked outside residents' houses locally some are no problem but some actually are dangerous.
Since the dump point was installed on our local wharf a friend who lives near same told me that MHs & caravans often stay in the car parks overnight, as we are a dead end drive in you have to drive out again I guess they probably only come to use it.
Shirley & Bruce.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

The owner of the Winnebago is lucky he can park in the street.
In Melb we lived in a court. Had I parked Girt in the street the four residents beyond our house would have had to walk to their homes!
Getting into and out of our driveway was also fun... we had to do a U turn in the loop at the end of the court and cut across 3ft of nextdoor’s front lawn. 😳 Girt’s 8 tonnes made quite an impression on the lawn. 😜🤭
Problem was the placement of our letterbox and that of the neighbor across from us.
Had to load Jim the Junior Jeep onto his trailer in the street, too.
Fortunately all our neighbors were friendly and patient.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields