VEGAN???

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
native pepper

Re: VEGAN???

Post by native pepper »

Ray, I find it insane that people actually eat macca's/kfc, take away junk and processed foods, no logic at all when you investigate what they consist of and the health outcomes people get from that form of eating. They virtually all consist of salt, sugar, fats, dairies, artificial colours and flavours, nothing else. Simple logic reveals it's impossible to provide the natural ingredients in the astronomical volumes required to satisfy human gluttony around the planet, it can only be done by manufacturing chemical products that can be made to taste almost real when hot. Try eating any of that crap when it's cold and see how you like it. All my foods can be eaten hot or cold, the taste is still the same.

No I wouldn't eat that stock, nor eat anything out of a supermarket, except maybe some fresh fruit in season. All my food is locally sourced, or self grown, even when on the road, it's easy to source good wholesome fresh foods in just about any town. All you need to do is ask a local lady, it's also a hell of a lot cheaper as well.

As for my spelling, had very little education, learnt to read and write coherently by carrying a dictionary with me everywhere and looking up words didn't understand, once I could read the bloody thing properly. Spent a lot of my youth in libraries learning to read and discover new words, also kept me off the streets and away from the authorities hunting me down.

Shirley, with respect, if you started your life without the need for drugs and debilitating illness, there is no reason you can't regain it, I did and know many others who have done so. Good health in not just about what you eat, it includes changes to eating regimes, cleansing of your system and lifestyle changes. In my life, there are no chemicals, my house has nothing in it that is of a chemical nature, cleaning things is all done with easy to get and grow, even my soap is from natural organic sources using organic olive oil.

Learning and understanding what the triggers are to your problems and eliminating them, is the first step. There is regular fasting involved, which done right, makes a huge difference to your life and makes you look and feel younger. You have to remove foods from your diet to see if that has an effect, without denying yourself proper nutrition. You also have to understand, everyone is slightly different, even if they have the same problems. What triggers one person complaint, may not do the same for someone else and it's most important to take control of your life completely, to attain good health. Most people I meet, think I'm in my 50's, yet when I look in the mirror (rarely) look like an old man.

You can never attain decent health outcomes if you eat any form of red meats, it is biologically impossible. Red meats are a verified cause of cancer, dairies are just as bad. Any form of processed foods will destroy all your good work, as they all contain some form of chemical and in case anyone doesn't know, just about all preservatives, additives, pharmaceuticals etc are derived from fossil oils, very few have any form of natural ingredients.

It's the same with health fads, vitamins, fish oils etc. All the junk you can buy they claim is natural, does nothing other than hurt your biology. All you have to do is look at what they produce, to realise there is no way they can provide them from natural sources, with the astronomical volumes they need for consumers world wide. Simple logic reveals the truth about our health and lives, if you're game to look at it. I'm still learning to live right and in balance, the number of allergies and intolerances I've developed in my life is staggering. Put that down to the scum diet I had during my life on the streets, which in my opinion started the problems. It has taken many decades to get a decent balance and lucky it's now been well worth while. All the people I've known over the decades who scoffed and laughed at me, are now looking at me with envy, as their health deteriorates and they succumb to the chemical regime of symptom covering, addiction and slow painful death over many years.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I only have one problem>>>>>
When you die, what goes on the death certificate ??
"Perfect health died of nothing." :roll: :roll: :roll:

PeterH
PeterH
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Very interesting read NP, thanks.
So what would you think of the pure flaxseed oil being taken ?
Shirley & Bruce.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

That's not pure vegan.

Pure vegan is made from bacon flavoured soy.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Hmmm... a song comes to mind...!!!

"Stand still laddie" in there somewhere too... means...!!!

vik... :o :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

NP,
Thanks for your post.
Although we are carnivores, we do maintain a varied diet of primary-sourced foods.
Joy has always made all of our meals from scratch. No packet stuff.
We buy locally made cheese, (my one indulgence) directly from the dairy farmer, not the mass produced tasteless blocks of muck.
Our local butcher has his own herd and slaughter house.
Moving to Rutherglen was really good for our diet! Not many of the foods we now eat were available in metro Melbourne.
We even have a herb garden... our attempt in Melbourne died of air pollution! 😳
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Shirley wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:06 pm Very interesting read NP, thanks.
So what would you think of the pure flaxseed oil being taken ?
Flaxseed oil like most fads, is fine in moderation, you get much better benefits out of having ground flax seeds, just like sunflower seeds. It is good for those who can't eat fish, although you can get the omega's from other natural sources just as well.

You should never heat it, as it changes state, making it rancid and very bad for you. It's the same with just about all oils, add heat and they change to something bad. Olive and hemp oil is different and doesn't go as rancid or develop substances that are carcinogenic, the oils they deep fry in, are extremely bad for you. Most takeaway oils are from cotton seed blends and canola, which is a genetically modified plant these days and highly dangerous to your health.

Developing a healthy diet is a not a quick fix, it takes time, study and lots of effort. With a proper balanced diet suited to your personal metabolism, there is no need to have added fads, although trying them may give you a better insight into how your biology works and how to improve it. It all depends on how important it is to you to have a life free of pain and suffering, to me it is the most important aspect of life. If one is not fit and as healthy as possible, without becoming radical, then something is wrong with your diet and life style. It's that simple, it take very little effort to implement a fitness regime along with diet, good health becomes the only outcome.

Sadly there are very few people who are capable of providing the right information and guidance regarding good diet and health regimes. I searched the planet for them, have studied all the natural therapies and treatments for many decades. The only thing that works in the end is proper dietary nutrition and lifestyle regime, you also have to understand how your body works and how to get it to work better for you to get the results.

Our bodies are biological machines, they require certain fuels and regimes to allow them to function at the best level for an enjoyable healthy life. You wouldn't fill the radiator in you car with petrol, or the fuel tank with coolant, as it will destroy the engine. It's the same with your body, put crap in and you get crap outcomes, you have to change the oil at certain times and carry out maintenance to keep the vehicle functioning properly and it's the same with your body.

Lots of peoples problems come from their dietary regimes and the food they consume exasperates those problems. Most people get up in the morning and eat, then they eat throughout the day until they go to bed and that is not conducive for good health. Technically speaking, if you eat meat, you should not eat anything for at least 24hrs, to allow you body to go through the proper regime. That regime is eat, then allow the body to digest, rest and eliminate before having go through the process again. If it can't do that, then it will not complete the digestion or elimination, so stores the waste as fats around the body. In other words fat is actually stored faeces and the reason why people bodies organs suffer so much. It takes at least 24-48hrs for meat to be digested properly, vegetables take between one and 4 hours to digest.

My regime is drink water or have a lemon in warm water about 30 minutes before eating, then don't eat until the late afternoon, that gives my body the chance to digest, relax and eliminate before having to work again. By eating in the late afternoon, gives my system many hours to do it's job and then rest so the body can do any repairs needed, which is helped by doing regular 36hr water fasts which allows the body to really rest and repair itself. If I don't get the chance to eat something in the early morning, don't eat until the arvo, so as not to throw out my bodies metabolic regime. I eat fruit at least 20 minutes before having anything else, which stimulates the digestive system without straining it and when your body has a good regime, it is pretty happy. Of course there are times when one can't stick to it for some reason, like when deciding to try something different to see if it is ok for me to eat, which may be at someones place or a music festival. But over all I stick to the regime and its definite benefits.

Ray, if you are healthy and happy with your diet, that's fine. Everyone is different and if you have no problems, then why change. Having decent uncontaminated fresh food in your diet is always a bonus and more healthy, the foods you get in cities is disgustingly bad for you. As for meats, eating native meats is much better than eating carcinogenic bovine meat, no matter how it is raised or fed. However, in my opinion eating meat or diaries, is a recipe for bad health outcomes.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Thanks again NP, interesting I totally agree a healthy diet should be a healthy body.
Shirley & Bruce.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

NP, I definitely have difficulty digesting diaries. ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I found the all natural cannabis oil very good for the mind when added to chocolate chip cookies when I was younger, not too sure if they did the same amount of good for the body :lol: but it can't have been to bad cause I'm still here 8-)
I've found that the all natural crushed grapes fermented on their skins in a barrel to be quite a good remedial internal massaging aid for the aches and pains at the end of the day but the heavy red stuff seems to have a flushing effect the next morning, but regular bowel movement is supposed to be a good thing at our age so I suffer that part knowing it must be good for me :roll:
I'd recommend caution using the all natural honey infused Whiskey while close to any TV sets
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO