What a great race

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Re: What a great race

Post by Dot »

now I have to google the actor John Blake :?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Dot wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:29 pm now I have to google the actor John Blake :?
OK Jon Blake died in a car crash so what were you ref to him for Vik?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:34 pm
Dot wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:29 pm now I have to google the actor John Blake :?
OK Jon Blake died in a car crash so what were you ref to him for Vik?
I bet he wished he died in a car prang...!!!

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertai ... 03148a6d36

vik... read it and weep...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

WOO HOO ,what a great race today has been (and yesterday) Great prang Scott did and got out unscathed. And what about the poo poo spit with the Boost mob.? Result = HOLDEN HOLDEN & HOLDEN really enjoyed today's race
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

Enjoyed yesterdays better...
Not as exiting without Scotty. (made a good job of it hey??)
1/3 of the Mustangs destroyed in 1 weekend, that's gotta hurt.
Still at least Scotty is 460 odd points in front, so all should still be good. :lol:

Cheers,
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
bob r

Post by bob r »

It appears the holdens have been given to much help and the best two ford drivers are trying too hard to make up the difference.

Bob
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

bob r wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:43 am It appears the holdens have been given to much help and the best two ford drivers are trying too hard to make up the difference.

Bob
I agree, but that makes the majority happy so it will be an acceptible parity level I'm sure... :roll:
The last adjustment Holden recieved didn't even have to go through the usual proceedures.
Reckon Ryan Story should apply in the same manner. :)

Cheers,
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Might be that, or it might be Holdens are better for driving around town and Fords are better on a race track ;) :lol: The concrete barriers aren't very forgiving as a few cars found out. Not sure about the cross over between the ramp jumping light trucks and proper car racing, but up on 2 wheels one side then the same the other side that back again looked fun but is it car racing? As for the curb hopping or driving straight through thing, fill the space up with kitty litter so they get stuck in it or at least fill the front air dam with the stuff if they venture in there and stop the penalty guess work thing for over use of the kerbs.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

I like the kitty litter idea.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Maybe instead of kitty litter, the racetrack runoffs could be excavated 18" and filled with polystyrene marbles... or just plain mud.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields