V'8's

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
2foot6

Re: V'8's

Post by 2foot6 »

NAH,not for me,I got frustrated years ago with racing and took up model trains,still frustrated but I am in control of my frustration( I think)
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

2foot6 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:27 pm NAH,not for me,I got frustrated years ago with racing and took up model trains,still frustrated but I am in control of my frustration( I think)
Do you ever do the Gomez Addams train crash thing? That can ease a bit of frustration, if you can afford the damage bill. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

if you can afford the damage bill.
Because of the electronics in model trains today ,I can easily do the Gomez thing but the financial controller would NOT BE HAPPY and then I would be frustrated :lol: :lol:
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

2foot6 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 pm if you can afford the damage bill.
Because of the electronics in model trains today ,I can easily do the Gomez thing but the financial controller would NOT BE HAPPY and then I would be frustrated :lol: :lol:
Glad you didn't refer to the F@t Controller, as in Thomas The Tank Engine... :shock: then you'd really have a damage bill to deal with! :twisted:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Glad you didn't refer to the F@t Controller, as in Thomas The Tank Engine... :shock: then you'd really have a damage bill to deal with
Hey,some people say I am silly....but I aint that silly :D :D :D :D ......Peter