The Good (?) Doctor

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
BernieQ2

Re: The Good (?) Doctor

Post by BernieQ2 »

What is MAFS ??
I think there must be some salt in the water around Brucie2 . :D
Bernie .
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

BernieQ wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:56 pm What is MAFS ??
I think there must be some salt in the water around Brucie2 . :D
Bernie .
MAFS
Married
At
First
Sight

A fake wedding where the "chosen ones" get to meet their new partner ( for 3 months )
Then the loosely scripted things they get up to making all false Big Drama.

Sorta like the Doctor thingi , each new series we look for who's going to swap partners, who's gunna argue all the way. who's actually going to like their chosen one etc etc etc.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Anyone watch "You can't ask that" on the ABC last night? It was on Autism and each person suffers their own version of it so you get to see a reasonable cross section of the "spectrum" although one participant explains it more as a ... I think it a star map or looking in the starry sky, each at their own level and to the left or right of centre.
The one thing that was agreed by all, the Hollywood picture of someone with Autism is a genius in their field is complete nonsense. There is a field that they can a-tune to and they will read and study all they can about that particular thing to the exclusion of everything else. There is no cross reference between different fields for them, so matching symptoms to text they had read just doesn't happen.
The Good Doctor is based on a myth built up by Hollywood producers and writers

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

The good doctor is a insult to autistic people and typical of yank rubbish, the only yank shows I would watch are old westerns. Sadly think I've watched every John Wayne western there is and lots of others as well, but you do have to stretch the limits when the lock everything down.

Have to laugh at things like MAFS, they are all actors and it's pathetically bad acting. Even doctor who has deteriorated into the depths of stupidity, now it's just emotional and no different to other soapies.

Well that's my whinge for the week. :shock: :( :D