What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
RobertNotBob

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by RobertNotBob »

Ok one three inch hole in the back of the cupboard and wire found. All 5 lights replaced and all lights working.

Van cleaned, now to load the ute and van and ready to go either Thursday late or Friday early depending on the wife’s workload.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good one Robert. I bet that you are looking forward to getting away. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

More food and warm clothes loaded.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Trying to set a day aside to strip out the failed inverter to send the faulty board back to China before they will send us a replacement. I'll probably gut the spare inverter I have here and use the board out of that in the Hino's inverter, then fit the new board into the spare inverter when it arrives .... otherwise I'll forget how the Hino one goes back together :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

David very much so looking forward to the trip short as it will be.

Dot well ahead of me, still have to put camping gear in and most likely cloths and a bit of food tomorrow. Bringing a bit of homemade bacon and pastrami up. Couple jars of plum preserve and a bit of tomato relish.

Terry sounds like good exercise for the grey matter.

Safe travel Robert
Dot

Post by Dot »

RobertNotBob wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:56 pm David very much so looking forward to the trip short as it will be.

Dot well ahead of me, still have to put camping gear in and most likely cloths and a bit of food tomorrow. Bringing a bit of homemade bacon and pastrami up. Couple jars of plum preserve and a bit of tomato relish.

Terry sounds like good exercise for the grey matter. Which Terry are you :lol: :lol: ref to ?

Safe travel Robert
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Put some more clothes into the van, started loading the fridge with some food and essential drinks and walked around it a few times, just to get the feeling of being on the road again.
Later today taking the cat to her "Visiting Hotel" (Cattery) and mixing a few spirit drinks ..... for .... just in case :roll:

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Went out to check the leak believe it coming in under the air conditioner while the tarp is on no leak but caravan repair man said if he cannot get a gasket I will have to buy a new air conditioner 👎told him 💄💋
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

make a gasket.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

'm guessing it's one of those ones about half an inch thick and made of foam like stuff that those kneeling pads are made of.
Even easier. Finally a use for that old yoga mat.