What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Vik351

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 pm We took some weight out of the bus, here is how to do it.....
https://www.facebook.com/TheTrudgians/v ... 000948672/
Thought ya was gunna say ya stopped crappin in it...!!! :o

Vik... :twisted:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I got my solar panel recharging for my Prius plug in battery sorted out and working :D Now I need to make the fold down awning pieces to go across the front of the workshop office so while recharging the car it's keeping the heat off the windows 8-)

:oops: wonder how many times I have to edit this until it sort of reads right :oops:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 pm I got my solar panel recharging for my Prius plug in battery sorted out and working :D Now I need to make the fold down awning pieces to go across the front of the workshop office so while recharging the car it's keeping the heat off the windows 8-)

:oops: wonder how many times I have to edit this until it sort of reads right :oops:
Probably a lot :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:54 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:45 pm I got my solar panel recharging for my Prius plug in battery sorted out and working :D Now I need to make the fold down awning pieces to go across the front of the workshop office so while recharging the car it's keeping the heat off the windows 8-)

Probably a lot :lol:
and probably still needs a few more :roll:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Wow yes ok thanks for your time today I hope you have some great weekend 🚌
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/vik351/ ... .jpeg.html]Image[/URL]

OK ... homo now, there it is...

Vik... off photobucket ...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

hey your fridge won't work on that angle :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time to hit the sack. Going to be a stinker tomorrow . Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:23 pm Time to hit the sack. Going to be a stinker tomorrow . Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
"tanks" here Dot---
Had a good sleep last night. Waiting for Coles Emerald to deliver the Weis Bars.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Hey Vik ,good to see you got your home back ;) ,probably would've been better to park flat so you won't roll
out of bed :o -----------and make the fridge work better. :roll: :roll: :D :D

Cheers Pat.
Billie Blue