What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

00B13FC8-1B63-4E16-A3E2-8D073388E970.jpeg
The hole was there from the last owner for some reason so just modify it to fit 👍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

VicA wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:42 pm Thanks Terry for your information .......my bus has single beds so has to be in one or the other .....I still have to look for a place to make the hole in the floor ...too many other jobs at the moment ......rained a bit today so that slowed the show ......maybe i will have to fit a tank somewhere or make a separate access to the bus diesel tank ......nothing decided at the moment .......I have a heater in the canter and it is great....but as we are approaching summer the heater is not so urgent..
Will update when i have it all planned

cheers Vic
The Hino we bought from Homeless (Brian) was set up with single beds and a board that went up the centre that converted it into a double bed. The heater and outlet go under the passenger side bed in our set up, depending where the water tank inlet is positioned along with the water pump and hot water system etc, it could go either side.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Today's effort was to modify a terminal box and make some gaskets and a suitable tube to fit all the solar cables through the roof of the Winny. Everything is sort of oversize so I wont have to reinvent anything when I actually get around to adding more panels to the available roof space.
All the piping is 3/4" BSP . If I did it again I would use 1" stuff because it would be easier and quicker.

Today's effort.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

Got my mod plates today, new seating approved and it seems I am now a towbar manufacturer... :lol:
20200820_141202bbb.jpg
20200820_141242 bbb.jpg
Cheers,

Edited to use the forum based pic facility.
Last edited by El Gringo on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

Brucie2 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:06 pm Bernie it is better to use the built in facility to post pictures simply because IF the PostImage site crashes people will still see your picture.
It also doesn't flood everyone with ads!!
I wasn't aware of any adds from that site, do you get some when you click on them?
My main reason was so that if my fellow forumites want to see a decent size pic they can.
The built in facility is quite limiting in size.
This way I don't have to resize my pics therby cluttering my PC up with all different pics for different uses and I was under the impression it would save the forums some bandwidth.

However if this isn't what others want I will change my ways... :)

Cheers,
Bernie B
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Best part is when the photo expires or is deleted.... and an adult site is allocated the link. Common problem with photo bucket. Tits on forums and embarrassed users.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

El Gringo wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:47 pm
Brucie2 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:06 pm Bernie it is better to use the built in facility to post pictures simply because IF the PostImage site crashes people will still see your picture.
It also doesn't flood everyone with ads!!
I wasn't aware of any adds from that site, do you get some when you click on them?
My main reason was so that if my fellow forumites want to see a decent size pic they can.
The built in facility is quite limiting in size.
This way I don't have to resize my pics therby cluttering my PC up with all different pics for different uses and I was under the impression it would save the forums some bandwidth.

However if this isn't what others want I will change my ways... :)

Cheers,
Bernie,
Yes, we get ads. Have not yet been bombarded with breasts. (Or bums) 😳
I find that posted pix using the forum’s own facility allows me to enlarge them to full screen. No problem (mostly — 99%, anyway).
When I post, I reduce the pixel count to bring file size to the max allowed, post, then click “discard changes” on my original... no smaller copies to clutter my hard drive.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

OK, thanx for the feedback, was not aware of adds - sorry about that.

Cheers,
Bernie B
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Bugga . I haven't seen the "tits" and "bums"
Will have to pay more attention :D :D
Good to see your progress Bernie .
BernieQ.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

BernieQ2 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:53 am Bugga . I haven't seen the "tits" and "bums"
Will have to pay more attention :D :D
Good to see your progress Bernie .
BernieQ.
"tanks" here---
The young Asian 'lady' who displays her wares on the right side of the screen is looking for gents over 50 in Brisbane.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.