What did you do to your rig today?

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
El Gringo

Re: What did you do to your rig today?

Post by El Gringo »

Keith Morris wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:40 am
"tanks" here---
The young Asian 'lady' who displays her wares on the right side of the screen is looking for gents over 50 in Brisbane.
Keith.
Maybe she will travel for you Tanks... :lol:

Anyway, sorry again, have now edited the post to use the forum based pic thingo.
I never see any of that stuff, use an add blocker on my browser, seems it works better than I thought.

Cheers,
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

El Gringo wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:08 pm
"tanks" here---
The young Asian 'lady' who displays her wares on the right side of the screen is looking for gents over 50 in Brisbane.
Keith.

Anyway, sorry again, have now edited the post to use the forum based pic thingo.
I never see any of that stuff, use an add blocker on my browser, seems it works better than I thought.

Cheers,
I also use Adblocker Ultimate and never see any ads.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Keith.

Cheers,
"tanks" here---The young lady would be more active in Brisban.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

"tanks" here---
Keith.

Cheers,
Tanks had a visit from a youngen while he was on the phone to me the other day, but knocked her back because she was still only in her '60s and way to young for him :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I'm disabling my ad blocker...why should tanks have all the fun 😂🤣😁😉😎
BernieQ
bob r

Post by bob r »

You wonin't no wat to do with it Bernie :lol: :lol:

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bet your bollocks the little asian chickee babe is really a "tuck away" :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Finally a nice sunny day with temp in the mid teens.
I was able to get two coats of Silver Shield on the main part of the roof.

For any who are not aware, Silver Shield is made by the same people who make the sealant many of us have used in our homes when renovating wet areas. The sealant is painted onto walls behind tiles etc to waterproof them.

This stuff is slightly more in so much as it also contains a highly reflective substance, they claim silver, to reflect the suns rays and reduce the inside temperature on hot days. Does it work? I'll let you know someday.

I've already purchased 2 litres of white gloss automotive enamel to spray the front and back section of the roof. I'll have to wait for a day of high teens or better yet, low 20's to spray that.

Jim
IMG_20200826_133703.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thats looking pretty good Jim. Another couple of days and it will be good painting weather down your way.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Jim, I know you've purchased your paint, but if you are going to do more painting, have you thought of using Dulux epoxy anti-rust paint. I used it on the roof of my truck after many attempts to stop it leaking and this paint finally did it as it is extremely waterproof. I'm going to paint my bus with it, if I can get the right tint I want.

Got my cruiser with the new engine back yesterday and have spent the day doing what the mechanic who installed the engine should have done, it's a mess, gauges don't work was idling at 1200revs and there was so much water in the cabin you could almost swim in it. Just goes to show, when you can do something, don't get fools to do it for you.