John and Shirley's (and Beau) home away from home

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
JohnM

John and Shirley's (and Beau) home away from home

Post by JohnM »

These are a coupe of shots of the bus, after it was painted, and the trailer loaded with the old Suzy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is a trip, to be enjoyed!
John M
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: John and Shirley's (and Beau) home away from home

Post by T1 Terry »

What a transformation, looks really good John, so when will you be down this way for a visit? That was the new look bus and loaded up trailer will have some where to go ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Need some solar or more battery's :lol:
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Thanks TI,
I have plenty of places to, I am always being told where. Unfortunately at the moment we are that popular, that we have lots of people queuing up to see us. We are that popular that they keep inviting us to come back and see them even months ahead, they even ring and send messages, to check up we haven't forgotten them.
We are hoping that the current run will end soon and we will be back to quarterly visits, which will allow us to get away for shorter trips.
At the moment though our forward planning is in the hand of others.

Coolabah,
is that the tree or the brand of esky? the beauty of the tree is that it comes free with the shade, the esky is great but you have to get the model that refills itself, I haven't found that model yet, but I believe it is out there some where, may be it is similar to the magic coffee table in the ad, that cleans itself every night, no matter how much junk he piles on it.
it is not apparent in the photos, but there is not much room left on the roof there are 4 x 120w panels feeding the 3 x 100ah house batteries, and 2 x 50w that feed the 24v starter batteries as a standby. to take care of Justin. Since going back to an evil bay PWT regulator, a couple of years back, to replace the various brands of MPPT, have had no problems with power.
Life is a trip, to be enjoyed!
John M
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

The barbecue that I purchased at Aldi is a Coolabab.
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote:The barbecue that I purchased at Aldi is a Coolabab.
They are cunning with their brand names aren't they, just a slight spelling change and often in the middle, that takes care of the fact the most people read the first and last letter and a quick scan of the letter and the required word is added in to what is read so the brand name is immediately familiar. There was a line of cheap rubbish electronic gadgets with the brand name Shrap, unless you looked closely you were certain you had bought a Sharp brand what ever, very clever marketing.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Looking good, catch up somewhere I guess, take care :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Where are you Dot ?
Bernie .
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Actually Terry I spelt it incorrect the barbie is a Coolabah :D
Shirley & Bruce.