SemiDtached Some inro

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
SemiD

SemiDtached Some inro

Post by SemiD »

SemiDtached is a home made 28ft 5th wheeler towed by a Isuzu NPR300 truck.
I started using it in 2002 although it was not fully fitted out at that stage.
It became my permanent home in 2005 and has been ever since although I now have a base in Barellan NSW ( 50k east of Griffith) as well.
The construction is timber frame with gel coat ply and styrene foam insulation for the walls. The roof has extra reinforcing of RHS and colour bond overlay.
Internally there is a toilet/shower, a full size stove with oven, washing machine,2 door 12v fridge, TV, Radio, and 2 recliner rockers.[attachment=0]image.jpeg[/attachme
I hope I have done the photo's correctly and that they are of interest
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: SemiDtached Some inro

Post by BruceS »

A credit to you!!! (I've seen it in person!)
I'll see if I can work out what you did with the photos! (nope)

When you write your message in the post, scroll down before you post it & you'll see "Attachments".
Click on that & follow your nose...
Basically you browse to your photos & click on them. Go back to "add" each time for another photo.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

SemiD

Post by SemiD »

I will have another go at the photo's
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Now you have got it .... nearly!
One more step to go.
If you go back to your written post & put your cursor where you wish the photo to appear, then scroll down & hit "in line" it'll put the photo where you want it. Then "submit."
BruceS
Mannum, SA

SemiD

Post by SemiD »

Thanks Bruce, I"ll try it next time. Happy to answer any queries if anyone is interested.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ya didn't mention the great job that wonderful bloke down in Mannum did sorting the solar and battery problems :lol: Photos of before and after, but it might be a bit tricky for the after photos on the roof until the knee recovers.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
SemiD

Post by SemiD »

The lithium storey needs a chapter on its own however to do it justice is beyond me at present I will try and show it when I am more mobile.
In brief I can't praise the system highly enough however, I would stress anyone considering a similar system do their research very carefully as there is a lot of misinformation and bad systems being offered.