Introducing our white fibreglass breadbox

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Chuck

Re: Introducing our white fibreglass breadbox

Post by Chuck »

Looking good ... our Winnie was on an Iveco cab/chassis (50C) from memory... very nice & no problems in the 2 years we had it from new.

Enjoy your travels in this one.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Congratulations on your beautiful choice!!!
I like the look on Erich's face in the picture!! Looks like he's looking for his last $$$$$ he lost?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Yep, good seta wheels...

You will love the 8 speeder...

vik... 8-)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Erich doesn't look like a happy chappy, is he sad to be moving on from the Cruiser and caravan? It does look like a nice unit, drove both Petal's new unit before it had the body and turntable fitted and it went real well, drove Vik's Luxumbarg and that drives real well too, hardly notice the extra weight. hope all goes well for the shake down trip and the run back home .... which vehicle gets evicted from the carport so the new arrival gets a roof over its head?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

No, he’s not sad to be moving on; it was his choice. He says the Iveco drives like a dream. I haven’t had a ride in it yet as I am driving the Tucson. Caravan will be going on consignment on Monday freeing up the space in the garage.

So far, all seems to be working as it should except the Baby Q doesn’t fit into any of the outside hatches unless the raised lid is removed, so it might end up living under the bed.

Nice to have a full bathroom after so many years of combos. [emoji3]
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Swisslulu wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:03 pm No, he’s not sad to be moving on; it was his choice. He says the Iveco drives like a dream. I haven’t had a ride in it yet as I am driving the Tucson. Caravan will be going on consignment on Monday freeing up the space in the garage.

So far, all seems to be working as it should except the Baby Q doesn’t fit into any of the outside hatches unless the raised lid is removed, so it might end up living under the bed.

Nice to have a full bathroom after so many years of combos. [emoji3]
"tanks": here ---Leslie,
AND a seperate toilet. Ahh, Bliss on an early morning,
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Swisslulu wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:03 pm
the Baby Q doesn’t fit into any of the outside hatches unless the raised lid is removed, so it might end up living under the bed.

[emoji3]
Had a similar situ with ours... if I remember correctly we removed the grill plate, turned the lid upside down then placed it inside the base. There was just enough clearance then. The grill plate stood up next to it.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Keith Morris wrote: "tanks": here ---Leslie,
AND a seperate toilet. Ahh, Bliss on an early morning,
Keith
Sure is Keith. So nice to have a dry toilet floor - well, unless someone misses, that is. [emoji849]
Cheers
Lesley
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Chuck wrote: Had a similar situ with ours... if I remember correctly we removed the grill plate, turned the lid upside down then placed it inside the base. There was just enough clearance then. The grill plate stood up next to it.
Thanks Chuck. We have a bit of experimentation ahead to see what fits where and what we really don’t need to take any more as well. Will be fun working it out though. [emoji3]
Cheers
Lesley
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Lesley,

re: Baby Q. There are high and low profile lids. Wish I knew this becuase my high profile lid just squeezes into its space.