Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Post by Dot »

Thanks Glenda, what is the brand and are you happy with the performance, ease to clean etc??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Wayne here is a few more (now I'm exhausted) ;)
Glenda
P1000623 (Small).JPG
P1000626 (Small).JPG
P1000625 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Dot wrote:Thanks Glenda, what is the brand and are you happy with the performance, ease to clean etc??
I would have to go through papperwork if anyone wanted to know, I'm pretty sure it is called Soveran
I know it came from Camec, Yep cleans easy has a H/Duty stainless steel plate, It is used by yaughties
has gas flame protection,so wind does not distinguish the flame, Happy with it ? yes at the moment I'm happy about most things but that can change :lol:
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Hamo wrote:
Dot wrote:And what else was "stashed" in that van.. :?: :?: :lol: :lol: Is the van still for sale??
Yep, still for sale, But its not currently advertised.
"what else is stashed in it"
Ensuite

Mr Hamo :lol:

Hamo
It is certainly all luxury fantastic kitchen & timber work the elegant shower is a good size.Amazing how much gear your van holds
Very nice
Glenda
glenda

Post by glenda »

Dot wrote:George, what ?mesh did you use for your cupboards? and have you encountered any problems such as, hard to clean or isn't that a "blue job"? :lol:
George your M/Home is a mansion so much room and SOooo clean you realy take great care with it.
Glenda
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Dot wrote:George, what ?mesh did you use for your cupboards? and have you encountered any problems such as, hard to clean or isn't that a "blue job"? :lol:
Dot,

It is perforated metal as in the old meat safes, galvanised and have not had to clean it, just wipe it over. Here's a better picture.
SN850162 (Medium).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Love all the pics will have to get My friend Dot to show me on Sun
Hope everyone is well and happy on furam land
Take care Helen the reformed boring one
Dot

Post by Dot »

Time for some updates here I reckon.. Maybe Terry could show us his "updates" on Rustic Inn. OMG that is so cruel but funny :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

You are a wicked women Dot . Rustic is awaiting for a grand entrus I reckon some time maybe could be .
We changed those Holland blinds on the front windows for more $$$ ones the el chepo wasn't up to the job .
Also found a glitch with the shower doors now fixed . and other mundane stuff you do as required .
Also have had the aircon on since mid day Qld , been 12 months since it was on . will check later .
I only do these jobs to get away from the nagging .....hehe .
Bernie .
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote:Time for some updates here I reckon.. Maybe Terry could show us his "updates" on Rustic Inn. OMG that is so cruel but funny :) :)
Well, since 2013 it has travelled over 1200km and only ran out of fuel once :D It is very comfy to sleep in, water tight, haven't tried the air con for a bout 5 yrs so it might need a tad of attention, but now Margaret has her house it sits waiting for a tad more love and attention, maybe next yr might be the yr, who knows :lol:
I wonder if Glenda and JP still visit here, haven't heard from them for a long time and I'd love to catch up when we head over there in Feb

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO