Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
ozfueler

Re: Time ForUp Dates on Members Outfits

Post by ozfueler »

Wayne, that could be the next spot for our detector if the bathroom doesn't fix the problem.

Like your idea Terry, we went with a 240 v factory fume extractor mounted in the ceiling over the stove, and vented to the roof, works fantastic when we remember to turn it on, usually reminded of this when the smoke alarm decides to spit the dummy usually when most others are asleep, sorry you know who you are. :oops:

Love all the photos in this thread, there are some terrific interiors out there, also the 2 tables idea would be great because like all/some/one womyn ( who said I wasn't PC ) Lorraine needs her side of the table and half of mine, just like our bed, and the wardrobes, and the bathroom etc. how can such a small bad tempered woman take/need/want so much space? I think I'll go and hide now. :?

Steve...
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Dear Mr Wayne,
I suggest to get the $$$ for a flash slide out BBQ as pr pic above with the blond in blue jeans and black top :roll: I suggest that maybe stand on the roadside in a well known st in St Kilda Vic (don't know the equal in Qld).. I also wanted a slide out BBQ but HWMBO said "But what if we didn't want to have a bbq over by that tree or river then we couldn,t if the bbq was connected to the bus so we shall go for a Baby Q later on.. We shall put it in one of the bins underneath the bus :? :? Hope that answers your Question.. Yours sincerely Dorothy (Dot) :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glenda

Post by glenda »

T1 Terry wrote:I made the range hood for the big bus out of an existing household unit but replaced the fan with the heater blower fan from the bus original Smiths heater demister. Instead of having it recirculate I cut a hole in the rear of the shroud and mounted the inlet side there so the outlet was pointing to the roof, I sealed off the recirculation vents. Seems to work ok with the smoke test, still need to extend the outlet through the roof and fit the chinaman's hat, at the moment it just fills the overhead cupboard with smoke :roll: I reused the 2 speed fan switch and the light I replaced with a couple of leds from DX extreme.
Where is the picture of your kitchen Terry? we have shown you ours :roll:
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hello Dot and everyone else,
We will get some Photoes up soon.Dot what is your bus under :) :)
Dot

Post by Dot »

He must be looking for the "most recent" pic Glenda. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Hamo

Post by Hamo »

Hamo's kitchen in "The Camper"
& Slide out BBQ
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Dot i love yours and Glandas kitchens very swish :D :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Very nice Hamo. Have you used the bbq yet??
Hamo

Post by Hamo »

Dot wrote:Very nice Hamo. Have you used the bbq yet??
Yes
I've only used the BBQ, I've never cooked inside.
But AM did at Kerang.

Hamo
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

Dear Dorothy.................................................................................(Dot)
I will take your advice,yes the major accessory $$$$$$$ even though is very nice :mrgreen: is beyond my budget :lol: :lol: :lol: I see MR/S Hamo has also given me a pic (al butt without major accessory $$$$$$$) which now has my limited brain thinking and your post, Why not have both :!: :!: .
Even though I'm old my first BBQ was on the back step in new home pissing down rain, umbrella; with one of those 2 steaks and 10 hot beads, cast iron type BBQ's, ah memory's

thank you from.
I'm in trouble but its only the depth that varies.
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D