Peter and Sandra (66)

Dot

Peter and Sandra (66)

Post by Dot »

Happy birthday to either Peter or Sandra, make sure it's a good one for you both ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Peter and Sandra

Re: Peter and Sandra (66)

Post by Peter and Sandra »

Thanks Dot, it's Peter's 66th, Sandra is half a decade younger. How are you going over there, pity we can't travel with fuel so cheap at $1 a litre for diesel.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Happy Birthday Peter, I wish I was that young.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Mrmac1

Post by Mrmac1 »

Happy Birthday Peter hope its a good one

Annette & Darryl
Darryl & Annette McPherson
CMCA Member
Paradise Inspiration Lite Delux 11 Suzuki GV Towed
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Happy Birthday Peter, buy up all the cheap diesel and sell it on E Bay by the ltr when the economy gets going again and the fuel prices pay catch up :lol: Still $1.30 here in Mannum, only petrol is cheap because it is more volatile ..... first pun for the day :roll:
Hope you have a great day and looking forward to catching up at the next Taggerty if you are going, I'm guessing being booked for a cruise is not one of the more common reasons in the near future :twisted:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

Yep was great day, beautiful clear blue skies, spent the morning riding the bike around the town common and then went for a swim in the river just out of town.
Spent today uninstalling the Webasto Thermotop that supplies us with hot water and central heating as it stopped working last month on our way home. After much stuffing around it is out and disassembled and all the carbon buildup has been removed. Once it is dry and clean I'll reassemble and set up a jig to test it out before reinstalling it in the Oka. I cleaned half a 2 litre icecream container of carbon out of it, was amazing it even tried to start let alone sort of run.
It has been untouched since installation nine years ago so not unexpected I suppose, might be a good incentive to run a little bit of kero in the diesel in future so it burns hotter and hopefully doesn't carbon up.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking