Terry's birthday wishes!

Coolabah1au

Re: Terry's birthday wishes!

Post by Coolabah1au »

Now how many are we aloud at the party [emoji3060] this year [emoji485][emoji1635]🧃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dot

Post by Dot »

BBQ Oct 17terry and me.JPG
Happy birthday Terry, best I could do is a memory tongue. xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Thankyou for the birthday wishes, was that pre arm tongue Dottie? :lol: Seems I'm not an old enough old bloke yet so I'll have to wait another yr to be an old bloke with benefits, even if they are only benefits from Centrelink :roll: Well, as long as they don't move the goal posts again ..... Could have been worse I guess, if I'd been born a fortnight later I'd still have 18 mths till I was pension age. Who knows what rules will change now the govt is broke after handing out all this money to stop the country going into a depression on their watch, they last changed it 1 July 2019 so not that long ago, they added 6 mths onto it then so this time .... who knows????

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Enjoy your day Terry, very Best Wishes for a Happy Birthday. 🥂
Shirley & Bruce.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Happy birthday T1, you would have been a proper old bloke , back when we were young fellas. Regardless of all that, have a great rest of the day and night.🥳👍
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Julie and I wish you a happy birthday however, you look a lot older than that shown in your profile (45). :) ;)

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes ok thanks for that great message [emoji2956][emoji3060][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:36 pm Happy birthday T1, you would have been a proper old bloke , back when we were young fellas. Regardless of all that, have a great rest of the day and night.🥳👍
Back when I was a young fella no one (including me) thought I'd ever reach middle aged and certainly not what was pension age back then :lol:
They have been hard yrs George? Maybe I should go and fix that, it had to be like that to avoid the insurance mobs putting a search link on me .... turns out someone posted my name on a forum and the insurance companies barrister latched on to it .... but he thought it was Ti Terry so he didn't find many interweb links, imagine if he had realised it was T1 Terry, there are a few hits on Google if you type that in :lol:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, Margaret and I were going to go to the pub at Mt Barker and then to the movies, but Wallis cinemas in Mt Barker aren't opening until the 26th, so it would be a long wait at the doors.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Happy belated birthday Terry.

Hope you enjoy the flicks when you finally can go to them.xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dapope

Post by dapope »

Hope you had a good day Terry :)
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..