Newest member to our place is Brian

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Dot

Re: Newest member to our place is Brian

Post by Dot »

brian & Elly003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Good one Dot .He is a lucky boy :)
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

I entered Brian into a pic comp and he was a winner, he won a digital picture frame thingo, he seems to be a good luck charm :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

He's growing fast Dottie, he might end up mountain lion size :lol: His markings just keep getting better the bigger he grows, so often they loose their distinct kitten marking as they get bigger. Looking forward to meeting Brian at the May get together, and seeing both of you as well ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote:He's growing fast Dottie, he might end up mountain lion size :lol: His markings just keep getting better the bigger he grows, so often they loose their distinct kitten marking as they get bigger. Looking forward to meeting Brian at the May get together, and seeing both of you as well ;)
Hmmm now you want to meet my pussies :roll: Brian went to have his check up this morning to make sure his ear mites were fading away, while waiting for our G taxi Brian thought he had met a real live mouse, but it was a tea cup poodle, so he spat and hissed at it till it went away :lol: He is such a bully boy.. :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian up a tree002.jpg
Well we did a whopping 150ks today, stopped just between Coomandook & Tintinara. Took Brian for a walk (yank) on his lead but he was a very good pussy cat on the way back to the bus, he squatted and had a pee then covered it up and off we trotted home.. :D How is that for a good pussy :?: So then he had another first, he went for a stroll along a big tree branch, didn't think too much to that was more interested in the blue wrens teasing him , after a sleep on the floor he is now eating his well earned tea. BTW while driving along a lady truck driver called me up to say I had nice legs, hmm was that a line?? I only turn for KD Lang so I thanked her and wished her a safe trip as she did me :lol: Twas that sign on the back of the bus :roll: , At least she didn't say I had a good rack :roll: Nice cool breeze starting to come through now so time for a feed I reckon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian update He had another vet check when we got home from Melb as he was doing the occasional sneeze and he also had a bit of a weeping eye . I thought it may have been a reaction to the grass he had been walking & sniffing but it turned out the AB's he was on was losing it's oomph so another fresh batch should see him right. He now weighs in at 3.4kg :o He has now graduated to sleeping on the bed with us i.e G, me & Miss Meow. He is the usual rat bag first thing in the morning and wants to play but Meow is not into that stuff so he gets an ear bashing and he goes off pouncing on anything that moves till he falls asleep once again to regain more silly nonsense. Miss Meow had to have her bloods checked as she had been put on meds for hypothyroidism and her arthritis was not being controlled by her usual meds so she had a jab (one of 4) over the next 4 weeks, so all in all a poor pussy week. The vet has just called with Meows results and we are pleased, she is within the right limits so her drugs are still for 1 tablet daily and her arthritis syrup as well. Never ends with pills and potions even for the 4 legged furr babies but they are so worth it :D Haven't figured out how to do this digital pic frame thing as yet :lol:
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian update, he has been on anti biotics for the sneezing etc as a result of him having the cat flu when he was a baby pussy when I got him he weighed 1.8kg and he was 6 mths old and todays check up he weighed in at 4.1kg and is 10 mths old. The vets all think he is a beautiful pussy cat and he is so relaxed as he laid upside down in my arms resting on the counter while we waited to be seen. His report was ok but we still have to continue the weekly ear washout and other stuff to get rid of the nasty wax that has been a result of those ear mites he had right from the start. He is a ripper of a pussy cat and just loves jumping out from behind the bushes and scaring my friends little puppy to bits when he launches out like a tiger on the hunt but is good entertainment. :D
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I don't know if I got around to thank you for letting me take photos of your pussy, Dot.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

You were too busy laying on the floor snapping away you never heard the "Ooooo's & Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhs and it should be me thanking you, it was an educational experience for sure :)