Newest member to our place is Brian

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
Keevo52

Re: Newest member to our place is Brian

Post by Keevo52 »

Dot and Brian in a lighter moment!
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian & Miss Meow are not happy today as Little Elly dog went to doggie heaven today, she was having heart "turns" and it was time for her to go join the other boys and girls at the rainbow bridge. George was there for her and she went peacefully. This is the last pic of her and her mum Ellen just before she went to sleep. :( :( R.I.P. Little Elly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote:Brian & Miss Meow are not happy today as Little Elly dog went to doggie heaven today, she was having heart "turns" and it was time for her to go join the other boys and girls at the rainbow bridge. George was there for her and she went peacefully. This is the last pic of her and her mum Ellen just before she went to sleep. :( :( R.I.P. Little Elly

"tanks" here
It hurts when you loose someone you love. I'm thinking of you at this sad time.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Thinking of you Dot+George :cry: RIP Elly dog.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

Glennis and I are thinking of you both,Elly was a well loved friend and we are sure that you will miss her.
Chris
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.
glenda

Post by glenda »

Thinking of you Dot & George, your loss is horrific, All I can say is time HELPS Hopefully every day is a step forward. RIP little Buddy

Sincerly
Glenda
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

R I P Elly my little friend you will be sadly missed
Phil,Ann and Mia
:(
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thanks fellow animal lovers for your thoughts. Elly was a sweet little girl that started life in a terrible situation, we could not have left her to be chained up outside on a farm no matter what it took to get her. When we took off with her along with our 3 boys in our winnie we never thought she would be so loved by the older couple we gave her to. Bob didn't want her to start with but she was on their bed within a week and kept Bob company as he grew weaker from his strokes and she even went and slept on his hosp bed in his last days. Ellen then had the joy of this little girl for some years after Bobs death and she proved to be a life saver to Ellen. Elly developed a heart condition very quickly but we made sure she was happy and comfortable right until last Monday night when she started to have seizures more frequently so we made the decision to have the vet come to the house as not to stress Elly out as she hated the vet clinic. George was there to keep her company but Ellen decided she had to be with her little girl as she went to sleep. Very proud of Ellen for that because I can't do that, poor George always gets that job. Elly is to be cremated and will be put in along side Bob. Lots of happy memories for all. Elly was Ellens first ever dog and this is the first time of knowing the pain of losing a faithful fur baby, she is finding it tough going but she will do as we all do in these times and one day the pain will have eased.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Brian & Meow002.jpg
Brian snuck up behind Miss Meow last night and quietly dozed off. Most of the time he is annoying the hell out of her so this pic is most likely 1 in a million.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kelvin12

Post by Kelvin12 »

So sad Dot.

Dirk