"MAJOR" of Dysart Bunker

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: "MAJOR" of Dysart Bunker

Post by T1 Terry »

Great news, a win-win, Major gets a new home and you gain a friend who will appreciate all he has to offer, may the good times continue. Major doesn't have any shoes to fill, just a spot in a warm heart and I'm sure he will be up to the task 8-)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Congrats Tanks and Major.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Tanks,
Could you please post a photo of the two of you?
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:25 pm Tanks,
Could you please post a photo of the two of you?
"tanks" here---
I will ask the Lion Tamer if he can arrange it.
major.jpg
major2.jpg
Keith.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

That's a fairly decent sized hole Keith. I hope he doesn't dig a few of them in the lawn, like Bandit used to do.
You could lose a lawn mower. :roll:
I hope that he doesn't miss you too much today while you are at the doc's.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Mr Major looks a bit of a villain but has a nice face. Tanks if he does make a habit of digging holes you can either put his poop into the hole or blow up a balloon (not fully because of your shortness of breath) and put that in the hole and cover it over, when he digs again he will hit the balloon and you know the rest. ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Dot the poop would go every where when he hits the balloon..New poop that is.. 😁
Bernie .
Trust you Bernie :roll: I said he could put the poop in the hole or do the balloon thing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:35 pm Mr Major looks a bit of a villain but has a nice face. Tanks if he does make a habit of digging holes you can either put his poop into the hole or blow up a balloon (not fully because of your shortness of breath) and put that in the hole and cover it over, when he digs again he will hit the balloon and you know the rest. ;)
"tanks" here Dot,
That would be about the only "bang" around here.
He is only digging down to get a cool place in the dirt. I don't mind the holes--It gives me some thing to do filling them in with a shovel.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---thanks Lion Tamer for doing the necessary for me.
Keith.

Dot

Post by Dot »

Keith Morris wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:33 pm
Dot wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:35 pm Mr Major looks a bit of a villain but has a nice face. Tanks if he does make a habit of digging holes you can either put his poop into the hole or blow up a balloon (not fully because of your shortness of breath) and put that in the hole and cover it over, when he digs again he will hit the balloon and you know the rest. ;)
"tanks" here Dot,
That would be about the only "bang" around here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is only digging down to get a cool place in the dirt. I don't mind the holes--It gives me some thing to do filling them in with a shovel.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.