North Victoria Gliding WORLD champs

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Newcastle George

Re: North Victoria Gliding WORLD champs

Post by Newcastle George »

I had a glider joy flight at Benalla some years ago at about the time I bought my 1960 Cessna 210. Two totally different modes of transport.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

See Steve? Bmer is for Bagmaker .... not BruceS! lol
Very well explained though. I admire anyone who indulges in power or unpowered flying but it's not for me!
There was a chap who used to cart his powered hang glider around with him. Was it Peter Perfect? Not sure.
He took photos from it of Eyres Lake from memory?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

dapope

Post by dapope »

BruceS wrote:See Steve? Bmer is for Bagmaker .... not BruceS! lol
Very well explained though. I admire anyone who indulges in power or unpowered flying but it's not for me!
There was a chap who used to cart his powered hang glider around with him. Was it Peter Perfect? Not sure.
He took photos from it of Eyres Lake from memory?
Dunno about the hanglider, but theres some much drier see what i have dones on the same tipic elsewhere
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Dot

Post by Dot »

[quote="bagmaker"][]

There is a cool drink in the bottle behind you and a catheter on the old fellow for when you have had too much.

quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: My mind has been going wild with that statement, I want to know what do the women do when in the same situation?? Anyway you men need to do your pelvic floor exercises if you can't hold it for a few hrs. :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Lance

Post by Lance »

Thanks for the explanation BMer.
I think we might just head up towards Benalla at some time soon....... just for a look see. ;) ;)
Gliding sounds like an amazing experience and something to try.
A joy flight might just happen, but don't tell Annee ....... 8-)
Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)