"tanks" FORUM COMMUNITY SPIRIT

A series of interesting articles about the wonderful life and times of Keith Russell.... in his own distinct terms!!!
.... Onya Keith !!!! ....
Keith Morris

"tanks" FORUM COMMUNITY SPIRIT

Post by Keith Morris »

i have learned that, regardless of your breeding and your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when thet're gome from your life.
I've learned that making a "living" is not the same as making a "life".
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with boxing gloves on both hands, you need to be able to throw something back.
I've learned that if you persue happines, it will elude you.
But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
I've learned that when I have pains, I don't have to be one.
I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.
People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
I've learned that I still have a lot tolearn.
I've learned that you should pass this on to everyone you care about --- you know ---I just did.

'tanks"

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Re: "tanks" FORUM COMMUNITY SPIRIT

Post by Dot »

Thanks for that Keith xx
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.