Ladders and stuff

Please add anything you've come up with to solve a problem in your outfits. eg. holder for remote!, fold up broom!, Dogbox for Hubby, etc Up to 6 images.
Greynomad

Re: Ladders and stuff

Post by Greynomad »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:05 pm We carry a folding step-ladder which, after closing like a standard step-ladder, then folds the steps so that the four uprights come together into a very compact square tube-shaped thing about 3" x 3" and 5ft long.

Goes into a carry-bag and looks like a slightly muscular spirit level. Stows easily in our under-floor through-bin.

I'd post some piccies, except it's in Girt, and she's currently having some cosmetic surgery... :?

Hoping she'll be released from hospital (panel shop) by the end of the week.

Watch this space................................... --> [ ] :P
Here's the pix:
Ladder 1.jpeg
Ladder 2.jpeg
Ladder 3.jpeg
Ladder 4.jpeg
Ladder 5.jpeg
Ladder 6.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Where did you get that ladder from Ray ?
Looks good .
Bernie .
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I could only afford two coke crates turned upside down! You might need 3 Bernie!!
One to step on to climb up on the top one!! lol
:) 8-) :P

PS. I like the Pink colour Ray! I hope no boobs were squashed by the money earned selling it to you!
:oops: :evil:
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Bernie,
Bought it on the interweb. The web address can be read (in VERY LARGE LETTERS) on the cover in pic 1: <www.txp.com.au>.

Bruce,
It's actually fire-engine red. The camera/forum rendering does not show the true colour... or maybe it was the cloudy sunlight...

It's handy when Girt's windscreen needs cleaning. The top of the glass is 3.5m up in the air! :shock:
We also carry a little 2-step thing for the just-out-of-reach stuff.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:22 am I could only afford two coke crates turned upside down! You might need 3 Bernie!!
One to step on to climb up on the top one!! lol
:) 8-) :P

PS. I like the Pink colour Ray! I hope no boobs were squashed by the money earned selling it to you!
:oops: :evil:
Requires 6 milk crates to make a 3 milk crate high step ladder, I had a 9 milk crate assembly when I was first doing the Rustic Inn Perfection conversion in a back yard in Warilla. 3 steps and a 3 crate long platform, all tied together with a piece of long timber across each end for stability, from memory they were those green logs I rescued from a road side chuck out. I was real broke back then, just sotta broke now :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
bob r

Post by bob r »

Mine is silver they are called squeeze box ladders.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Greynomad wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:59 am Bernie,
Bought it on the interweb. The web address can be read (in VERY LARGE LETTERS) on the cover in pic 1: <www.txp.com.au>.

Bruce,
It's actually fire-engine red. The camera/forum rendering does not show the true colour... or maybe it was the cloudy sunlight...

It's handy when Girt's windscreen needs cleaning. The top of the glass is 3.5m up in the air! :shock:
We also carry a little 2-step thing for the just-out-of-reach stuff.
Thanks Ray .
Bernie .
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ray, thanks from me too. That looks prefect for my needs. Now to just follow it up!
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.