Was it love in her eyes?

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Was it love in her eyes?

Post by T1 Terry »

The jeweller is about to shut shop on a Friday evening when a well dressed older man with a very scantily dressed curvaceous young woman hanging of his arm and his every word.

The jeweller suspects something is not quite right, so he locks the doors behind them saying it is for security reasons .... the gentleman congratulates him for his actions and then asks to see the best selection of diamond ring available ....

The jeweller is even more suspicious now but pulls a few trays out and puts them on the counter .... the young woman's eyes open wide as she looks over them but the gentleman says to the jeweller that this is a very special young lady, money is no object, surely he has some special one off items that he can show the young lady .....

The jeweller is still a bit suspicious, but the thought of making a big sale at the end of a rather lacklustre week prompts him to unlock the big doors behind him and produces two trays for inspection ...... The young lady near wets herself with excitement when the gentleman says that this is more like it and suggests she look carefully, try them on and see which she like best.

Soon she picks out the biggest cluster of diamonds in different shades that make the pastern of a rose in full bloom.

The jeweller rolls his eyes but soon gets quite excited himself when the gentleman reaches into his inside coat pocket and produces a large bill fold rather than the gun he was expecting .....

The gentleman is old school and doesn't trust the interweb and certainly wouldn't carry that much cash of his person, but he produces a cheque book from Barclay Bank, all gold embossed lettering and starts to write a cheque for the amount.

The jeweller is again suspicious, but the gentleman says he wouldn't consider taking the ring until the cheque had cleared and they would return on Monday to collect the ring ...

The jeweller is happy, the young lady is shaking with excitement and the gentleman has a big smile on his face as he bids the jeweller farewell at the door and announces they will return to the store on Monday, they have a suite at the Hilton near by for the weekend.

Come Monday morning when the gentleman returns to the store with a rather exhausted looking young lady, the jeweller isn't smiling and announces there is no money in that account ..... the young lady takes a swing at the gentleman, who avoids it with practised skill, and storms out of the shop .... The jeweller asks what he has to say for himself and the gentleman smiles and says ... let me tell you about the week end I just had .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Re: Was it love in her eyes?

Post by Greynomad »

Like the gentleman avoiding the young lady’s haymaker,
I saw that one coming. 😜
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

WD cologne for men.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

The latest in intimate lubricants??? :shock:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields