Thought for Today

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Thought for Today

Post by BruceS »

.......... or in Dot's case .... where the scalpel starts it's incision!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:32 pm .......... or in Dot's case .... where the scalpel starts it's incision!!
More importantly "where it stops"
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Why are the really good drugs addictive? A govt plot? A drug cartel plot? A really sadistic being that is watching the whole show like it's a never ending series of Big Brother? :? Why do I feel the last one might be the closest guess? The really good drugs perhaps? :lol: Or part of the same evil plot and this is to cover up what is really going on :twisted: ....... this could also be a side effect of the really good drugs ;) :D

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
How many fingers do you see?
🤚

If you said ‘five’, take another pill... the answer is FOUR (and a thumb).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Ya not supposta gime da answer afor I take a guess .... and I can't have another pill yet cause it was only an hr ago I had he last one :D :shock: not the last one, still got ... well some left ......

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

On a more serious note:
I am over 70.
I am also immunocompromised.
Therefore I am TWICE qualified to be included in the Covid-19 immunisation schedule 1b.
So how is it that a 20 year old girl with skin as white as mine, who claims Indigenous Status, has had her first injection (shown on ABC News, no less!), while I’m still waiting to hear when I go onto the list?

Yes, I know I’ll most likely be blasted as a racist, but I’m really pi$$ed off about this.

Maybe I’ll claim Indigenous Status myself....
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

If I comment about that Ray I'll incur the wrath of the world upon my soul.
We're both in the same boat here.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

ha ha chickens,,, you know that little box on all forms these days where ist asks what are you? just tick the right box, no one is allowed to ask you to prove it.. I tick that box now and again :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

We’re all quite un-PC it seems...
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--

W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Greynomad wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:09 pm We’re all quite un-PC it seems...
As it should be. :lol:

eg. I watched an act that was on Britain's got talent, it was a plumpish lady in her ?? 60's ?? she was topless apart from a tassel on each nipple, she made those tassel's dance like a well disciplined body builder. The judges thought her act was terrific along with the audience. Then the PC twats remarked, "That is not talent or entertainment. that is demeaning to women" Bugger off lady who is she to speak for me? I thought the act was clever. And that is an example of rejects of the human race and their PC to which I will not comply with. Now time for supper and a coon cheese toastie.