Re: Coronavirus discussion

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

Post by Dot »

93 thousand new positives today in the UK When will they / us learn ? And still we are letting all people from OS why?? Oh yes it's $$$$$$$$$$$ driven

Bruce you must be getting old T.I.C. = Tongue in cheek but for me it is Tongless in cheek . :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

BruceS wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:38 pm I gotta give it to you NP you sure know how to get my blood pressure up!!
Sounds like very thin skin considering my post never refereed to you in any way, or you don't like discussion that takes you outside your comfort zone or fact being presented to you. Just look round the planet at the virus and what Dot has posted, that's the reality not what we want to think.

Politicians are doing nothing but make money for big business, they vaccine companies, masks and other associated health products are making billions yet our lives get more restricted and watched, as cases continue to rise. Still not dedicated quarantine facilities round the country, they still put them in CBD hotels and the virus continues to spread.

Why aren't politicians and heads of health departments charged with conspiracy to commit murder, they already had determined the fatalities, but prefer to drive corporate profit growth, rather than save lives.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

+2 for BP.

More tin hat time. Worse than a reformed smokers.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I love the mask wearing, saves embarrassment not to me but to George, when I forget to put the fangs in before we go out anywhere and it is too late to go back home to get them, the mask is a great cover up :lol: :lol: :lol: suppose they are similar to nanny nappies, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Queensland Health had an interesting press interview on the ABC this morning, probably considered Govt propaganda by some, but ya can't help bad luck eh :lol:

The bit I found interesting was that the high number of hospitalisations were showing next to no symptoms like a runny nose, or no symptoms at all .... the only problem one was having breathing difficulties and they were non vaccinated ..... they were putting everyone tested positive in hospital to try to prevent the spread .... something they now realise is not achieving the result they'd hoped, so rather than locking everyone down, these people would be released on Monday to home quarantine.

Sort of like the flu NP mentioned, not everyone who catches the flu needs to be in hospital. The difference is, those that catch the flu are not likely to spread it to 2.5 other people without actually ever coming into contact with them .... just by breathing the air they might have contaminated with aerosol droplets of the virus. Just like the days of having to actually hit the fly or mozzie with the spray, just a small cloud these days in an enclosed area will kill the majority of them in one go .... add air cond re circulation and ceiling fans, unless you filter those droplets out, good chance you will breath them in.
It does get worse, the new variant only needs to settle on you face or skin, you wipe your face or where ever and then pick up food and put it in your mouth, it got in anyway. It can also enter via the eyes and tear ducts ..... full face shields, total cover-alls tip to toe and a mask that will filter out the droplets, just to be in the same area as someone who might be a carrier ...... or get immunised and learn to live the the new world this virus and other will create in the future.

We used huge world wars to thin the population in the past, before that germ warfare, intentionally or unintentionally did the job, wiped out huge civilisations, now we seem to be using viruses that mutate out of control ...... We have a chance to live through this one, just some don't seem to be smart enough to see it .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

WTF are these fools doing closing all the jab places over this money making time of the year for 10 days or so?? Dear old pollies know best !!, the 25th of December is a day just like any other day , I see a big loss in someones election next year :lol: :lol: The poor GP's are getting an increase of $10 pr jab they give. I am now going to bend over and kiss my arse goodbye. :roll: :roll:
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Photo required Dot :D
Bernie.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

Remember your fangs for Bernie's photo.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

… and make sure you use “Portrait” mode on your phone.
Gotta get the focus right!
:D :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Dot wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:44 am I am now going to bend over and kiss my arse goodbye. :roll: :roll:
Umm...will your tongue or it's current name be able to reach...?

Just askin... :P :P :P
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.