Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Good morning daily

Post by BernieQ2 »

Good morning.
I finished the second solar panel, now to find two neighbors to assist with the lifting of said panel :D
Also mowed both back and front lawns...still to run the push mower around where the ride-on don't cut :evil:
We had a down pour around 5.45 yesterday arvo for 45 minutes...will check the gauge later.
I have to go to Biggenden later to pick up two packages that were delivered...mongrels wont come the 5ks out to our place :evil: :twisted:
Keep safe.
Bernie.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Good Morning everyone i slept in again
Musta got a bit puffed out from doin some mowing :oops:

Bob
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. It must have been mowing day yesty. I managed to get all the front done, but only a light cut on the lawn so it can dry out a bit. Did nothing much else except wash the car. We have had some light rain overnight, I can hear it dripping into the tank still.
Anyone heard from T1 or Marg lately?
Happy hump day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning All. A brisk 10* here at the moment with clear blue sky and the grass is dry so should get some more mowing done. Spent a fair bit of yesterday working on Leonie's bicycle prepairing it for sale prior to her visit to England for a year or two.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---with a joke for today.

Two engineers were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking at its top. A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.
"We're supposed to find the height of this flagpole," said Steve, "but we don't have a ladder."
The woman took pliers from her purse, loosened a couple of bolts, and laid the pole down on the ground. Then she took a tape measure from her purse, took a measurement, announced, “21 feet," and walked away.

One engineer shook his head and laughed, "A lot of good that does us. We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"

Both engineers have since quit their engineering jobs and have been elected to Parliament.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Nearly good afternoon from Townsville. I reckon at least half the way to here has road works repairing potholes- workers even Sat and Sun. Leaving for home in am- Sarina cabin Thurs night then old Colosseum motel Fri night. Spent first night of honeymoon there nearly 55 years ago. Be there Sometime Saturday Bob.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning all nuffin much happening here yesty 8.5 mil of rain at midday put a stop to the mowing.
See you Saturday Kay.

Bob
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning all.
We didn't get that much Bob 12mm over the 24Hrs
I had much of a lazy day as well, did play with the two new lithium batteries for a bit, still looking for a cuppla blokes to give me a hand to get the second panel on the roof :D
Keep safe.
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Did some cleaning and pressure washed the path out the front yesty. Didn't achieve the result I was looking for. We are having a little coastal shower at the mo'. Won't be much in it. Will try to get the m/h cleaned and washed today.
Have a top day everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Macca wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:31 am Nearly good afternoon from Townsville. I reckon at least half the way to here has road works repairing potholes- workers even Sat and Sun. Leaving for home in am- Sarina cabin Thurs night then old Colosseum motel Fri night. Spent first night of honeymoon there nearly 55 years ago. Be there Sometime Saturday Bob.
Hmm... hope they changed the sheets for your arrival! :oops: :o :oops: :o :twisted: :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.