Say, what??

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

Say, what??

Post by Greynomad »

Read an article yesterday in which the President of the Blackall (Q) CWA described herself as a “neurodiverse intersectional feminist”.

😳🤔

Translation: “I’m a woman with a mental problem.”

(Had to consult a professor of linguistics… even after looking up both words I had no clue what she said!)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Say, what??

Post by T1 Terry »

“neurodiverse intersectional feminist”.
Hmmm....... Neuro ..... Google says this means nerve and also the nervous system

Diverse ....... Two possibles here ... adjective
showing a great deal of variety; very different.
"subjects as diverse as architecture, language teaching, and the physical sciences"

including or involving people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.
"our company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce"

Intersectional .......
the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.
"through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us"

I think this leans more towards the second meaning of Diverse

What is the real meaning of feminist?
A feminist is someone who supports equal rights for women. If your brother objects strongly to women being paid less than men for doing the same job, he's probably a feminist. If you believe that women should have the same political, social, and economic rights as men, you are a feminist.

From that it could mean she is a nervous supporter of female equality and has no preferences regarding race, sexuality, gender or social background but would like to see them all mixed together to form a greater community.... Sort of the theme of the Ebony and Ivory song as I see it ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Re: Say, what??

Post by Dot »

In other words, she is a brown noser numb nut suffering from T.I.T.H.itis..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.