Wanted to buy BBQ

If you are looking for an item please place your request in here!
Vik351

Re: Wanted to buy BBQ

Post by Vik351 »

Dot wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:47 am Thank you people, would you be able to give me some idea of the size of your BBQ's please.
Vik351, we are heading to the big smoke on Tuesday if you would be home to show off your BBQ seeing as you are near by? PM your details if ok.
IMG_2434.JPG

there she be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Even comes with a chain ... :twisted: :roll:

Do with what ya will , but I used it to keep my snag in ... ;)

The heat zone that is ...!!!

vik... :ugeek:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Thank you everyone esp Vik, Picked up the little BBQ and it will do the job nicely thank you. I liked the 2 puppies better and even better than the red motorbike. While at my physio's she showed us her kitchen that has been pulled apart and found a white ants nest on the floor under the sink , it was 6 inches high, :shock:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:17 pm Thank you everyone esp Vik, Picked up the little BBQ and it will do the job nicely thank you. I liked the 2 puppies better and even better than the red motorbike. While at my physio's she showed us her kitchen that has been pulled apart and [*]found a white ants nest on the floor under the sink , it was 6 inches high, :shock:
That's about the last thing that you need to find in your house.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

supersparky wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:31 pm
Dot wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:17 pm Thank you everyone esp Vik, Picked up the little BBQ and it will do the job nicely thank you. I liked the 2 puppies better and even better than the red motorbike. While at my physio's she showed us her kitchen that has been pulled apart and [*]found a white ants nest on the floor under the sink , it was 6 inches high, :shock:
That's about the last thing that you need to find in your house.
The builder people said no more were found but sort of serves her right as she didn't get any inspections before she bought it. Bad decision
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The worst thing is not having a thorough inspection and then getting a barrier protection applied around the house. The termites trapped in the house form a new colony and proceed to eat the house. They build their nest in an area they never attack, so any damage found is only a feeding area, not the colony.
The preferred method these days is to put termite baits in various spots throughout the house and larger feeding ones outside the house in areas most likely to be the path a termite would choose. Any sign of feeding results in a powder being added to the new food, the termite carries that back to the nest and the workers are cleaned by the other colony members, slowly spreading the poison through the colony till they either all die or leave, never to return. The bait stations remain and a pest inspection is as simple as checking the stations for signs of feeding .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO