Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Good morning daily

Post by pet-els »

Keith do you still have some vehicles at Wycatcham ?

PeterH
PeterH
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

pet-els wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:46 pm Keith do you still have some vehicles at Wycatcham ?

PeterH
Yes Peter, a few of the Rolls Royce are still there and a Yamaha motor scooter. The "tenant" next door is keeping an eye on the place for me.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Keith, you've only been back there for just a few days and you have already scared Mark McGowan into retirement.
But, I really think that fella is a bit crook, and it's just not out there yet. I hope that he gets to enjoy some retirement, and family time.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
I had a sleep in, its bloody tiring doing nothing :lol: :lol:
Have plans for today...but wont say yet...encase someone spoils them :D :D ;)
Keith you haven't said what day's bin day or doesn't it have the same enjoyment over there :?:
Lawn starting to need my attention again.grrr.
Keep safe and warm .
Bernie.
Newcastle George

Post by Newcastle George »

Good morning All. Another beautiful day forecast, sunny and 20*. It may make me feel better as I have had two nights of waking every couple of hours with serious leg cramps which meant standing on the cold tiles in order to alleviate the problem. I am taking magnesium capsules so hope that helps. I am wondering if it is caused by my deck work which has me on hands and knees for long periods of time.

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Its 18° deg here on the GC, gearing for 22. Not a cloud in the sky. Cool nights and beautiful days, at least til Friday.
I'm off to the fang farrier this morning. Not looking forward to it.
George, I have been on magnesium tablets for a few years. I had to increase the dosage by 50% to keep the cramps at bay. Do over do it though, it might get messy. Have you asked your GP about it?
Safe travels everybody, get well all those on the sicklist.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

'tanks" here----
I have not caught up on the bin days yet, but I do know that I now have 3 bins to watch, instead of the usual 2 bins-----all the more enjoyment and perhaps an additional cuppa while waiting for the magic trucks to arrive and do their bit.
In the meantime, when I am able to move without very much low back pain, I am unpacking cartons and finding places to put things. I have to condense a 3-bedroom house at Dysart to a 1-bedroom residence at Balga.

The drive from Dysart plus sitting in the Qantas plane for several hours really stuffed the lower back, and now nothing but intense and continuous pain that drives me to tears at times it is so severe. A grown man crying is not a pretty sight.

I have a local GP appointment on Thursday, but IK don't expect an instant cure. Perhaps an adjustment to the pain meds I am on now, so if I come across with some unusual postings on the forum, it's my head and the pills that are playing catch-up.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning everyone.
Brrrr was 2 degree's here yesterday morning. Today bloke in the phone sez its 10 outside, I don't believe him :D :D
Finally got to Childers yesterday....Bus now has number plates :D AND NO AC certificate.
Not required....... ;) ;)
Today I will fix the water tank leak...fingers XXXed.
Keith three bins...you will need a sandwich or two just to watch :D
Keep safe....and warm...
Bernie.
IMG_0332.JPG
It took main roads three weeks to send the machinery certificate to me, everything now done on computer...when at the local Childers office old bloke there was on the computer filling in all the bit's...it kept tell him the machinery certificate was a illegal number, but he had in his hand a copy of such which he had just downloaded from the official site, so much for computers making everything better than MAN or WOMAN.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. Another cool but sunny morning here today.
Looks like I'll be spending a few more hours at the dentists. There is a bit more needed than I had planned on.
Glad you got your rego sorted Bernie. How much does that weigh? I see you got national heavy plates for it.
I finished off the earthwork needed to fix our water leak yesty arvo. Didn't get up to much else.
Happy hump day everybody, safe travels.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Tare 5440.. GVM 7145 Dave, all new over 4.6 t get National heavy vehicle plates.
Bernie.