New Blue

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: New Blue

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:21 am First of all you have to have the $$ to get an EV :lol: Friend of mine in NZ had an EV, battery was stuffed and she couldn't afford another so it sits up the yard all alone. How are your puppies doing NP?
What brand/model EV is it your friend has Dottie?

As far as animals hiding, our cat is bright orange, but still thinks it can stealth crawl across the green grass without being seen .... funniest thing ever when the swallows and willy wag-tails dive bomb him, the look is like one of shock, "how did you see me?" :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
bob r

Post by bob r »

Lookin Good Dot well you got the colour rite this time

I just got a ( new to me ) car too i will take a pic to put up soon.

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

bob r wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:47 am Lookin Good Dot well you got the colour rite this time

I just got a ( new to me ) car too i will take a pic to put up soon.

Bob
Hmmmm we'll see. I did learn some not so nice things about Mr. Scafe though, seems he is a nasty piece of excreta.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Ha Ha you must be the last one to find out :lol: :lol:

Bob
Dot

Post by Dot »

bob r wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:12 am Ha Ha you must be the last one to find out :lol: :lol:

Bob
This was from a relative of his and a person close to the verbal action. I am saddened from what I heard. Oh well I guess I got done this time x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Hmmmm we'll see. I did learn some not so nice things about Mr. S---e though, seems he is a nasty piece of excreta.

Who is this person ?

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Sorry but there is always 2 sides to any story. Depends which side you are listening to sometimes.
We are all different (Thank God!) and sometimes we see different qualities (& failures?) in people that others fail to see.
As far as the elite in motorsport goes, it appears that the top of the crop tend to show their 'true' colours most often.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

One person is a relative and the other person is quite high in the motoring sports in more than the old V8's. I have apologized to one of the people that told me about some of the 'underhanded" things that Mr S was involved in as I didn't believe it BUT after this other person I whole heartedly do now. Yes Bruce the higher people climb they think their shite don't stink.