Rally in Maryborough QLD 29th April to May 5th

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
TigerMK1

Re: Rally in Maryborough QLD 29th April to May 5th

Post by TigerMK1 »

My missus wants to know the dressup and events program. However is is so long that I have accessed the members section of the CMCA I do not have the current passsword. Any help with the password or the dressup theme?
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

The ball theme is "Ghosts & Ghouls" Have a gooooood night oooooooo.
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

?? Ghosts & Gh ;) ouls of members passed??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

pet-els wrote:The ball theme is "Ghosts & Ghouls" Have a gooooood night oooooooo.
Great, we can recycle the Hallowen theme from the Jacaranda event last year. Knew those tails and cape with wand etc needed keeping. Take out the false teeth and its super scary. :evil:
shonky

Post by shonky »

Hi, all.

For those going to the Maryborough rally, one has the option of staying at a camp in Tiaro, about 600 metres along Inman St, and up the hill from the free camping area. The site is well signposted, has water and toilets, and costs $8pvpn. It appears that members can stay until Sunday morning, at which time we can move into the rally grounds.
See you on the back roads,
shonky et al.