New Friends

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
whiteman

New Friends

Post by whiteman »

A big g`day to all on this slightly gray day in Sydneytown.............have had the van serviced today and ready to go for the next trip which will be well after christmas as we have had 3 extended journeys this year and it`s time to enjoy the Chrissy/new year period with family and friends.

Lets hope this forum outlasts some others which shall remain nameless, at least from me and we get to enjoy a useful & practical website where contributions are accurate, useful and funny.

Best wishes to all

Whiteman & Mrs W
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: New Friends

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the Happy Forum Whiteman & Mrs W, hope you like it here and decide to stay. I hope this forum plans to be around for a while to give CF a run for it's money :lol: The costs are similar but then so is the ADMIN pay rate apparently :shock: Tell us all about your van, with photos, we love photos :D and your planned trips

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
whiteman

Post by whiteman »

Terry,

not sure about the planned trips, we tend to throw a penny in the air and see which way it points, but I do get your drift.......as for photos, I do hope this forum is somewhat easier to use that some I`ve attempted to use in the past.....so keep looking and I`ll do my best !!
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

That's the way Whiteman!
Let us know if you have troubles posting pictures.
Size limits are pretty reasonable but it may show a clickable thumbnail if it's a little big.
Welcome to the funny farm!!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Welcome to Mrs & Mr Whiteman, show us your rig and you can look at mine.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.