Hi my names Garry from canberra Australia

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Rotorboy68

Hi my names Garry from canberra Australia

Post by Rotorboy68 »

I just bought a 1991 Holden (isuzu) rodeo with a aust star motorhome fitted. It's amazing. It's got 123000ks on the chassis and only 150 on a brand new engine . It is a cab over style home with a bed over the cab and another at the opposite end which becomes a cafe style table and benches. I'm also a Mazda rotary fanatic and own three turbo rx7's . I'm so keen to learn more about my camper an its limits so I think I've come to the right place ! Ta
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Hi my names Garry from canberra Australia

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Garry and welcome to the forum. I did a bit of work with turbo rotaries quite a few yrs ago, they are rather limited to power increases before they become hand grenade engines, end case cracking and rotor chatter shattering tip seals was the most common problem.

Tell us more about your Rodeo motorhome, a few photos as well would be good. What improvements do you think need looking at, like batteries, solar, more water capacity... or is it just the way you like it already?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Garry and welcome from me as well. Bet you are cold in good ol Canberra? Hope you have a good heater in that van of yours.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Garry wecolme to the forum i am not on very often but hope to talk via the forum soon
Welcome Helen the reformed boring one
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Hi Garry Welcome to the forum all a happy bunch on here, I am known as the ironing lady :lol: :lol: will explain one day hope you enjoy this forum.

Cheers Ros.
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

She's called the ironing lady because she flattens anyone who disagrees with her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :?:
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

SteveW wrote:She's called the ironing lady because she flattens anyone who disagrees with her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :?:
Gosh Steve your given my secert away :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most people spend their healthy years trying to be wealthy, only to spend their wealthy years trying to be healthy....
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi Ros how are you been a while since we spoke .Happy travels
Helen the reformed boring one :) :)
Ros20549

Post by Ros20549 »

Helen Grose wrote:Hi Ros how are you been a while since we spoke .Happy travels
Helen the reformed boring one :) :)
Hi Helen... Going great thanks just on our last week of a few months up through Gippsland and NSW Coast, home next week for 5 weeks for Doc. appoinments and heart check up etc (if I get the all clear to travel again) we will be off again, planned trip is up the centre, Qld outback and inland NSW really looking forward to this trip, how are your travels going. Would love to catch up one day.

Cheers Ros.