G'Day All

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Denis

G'Day All

Post by Denis »

G'day all
Just joined what looks to me a very good forum with lots of helpful hints and advise and I hope I can contribute at times on subjects that I have a knowledge of
Thanking you for accepting me
Rgds Denis ;)
Dot

Re: G'Day All

Post by Dot »

Hi & welcome Denis, hope you stay and participate, we do not bite here (mainly because we have no teeth of our own) but we can gum you if needed :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome Denis.
Feel free to jump right in with comments without fear nor favour!!
Glad to have you onboard!
:lol: ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Denis, welcome from me as well. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, it make it much more interesting to share what ever knowledge and experiences we each have had. Hopefully point scoring will never creep in here, hopefully we have done ok so far at keeping it to a minimum anyway.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

G/Day from me too.... everything the others have said ,,,,,
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Denis

Post by Denis »

Thanks all for the warm welcome will try to be constructive and assist any on the forum I can
Kind regards Denis :P :P