Coded message

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Coded message

Post by T1 Terry »

President Obama received an email purporting to be from Osama bin Laden.

So he calls in Secretary of State , Hillary Clinton, "Hey I thought you told me he was with the fishes". "Damn!" says Hillary " Whats the message say?"

Barack looks at the print out and says " I'm not sure, look" and he hands her the message.

Printed on the page is this message '370H55V 0773H'.

"Huh!" says Hillary "its gotta be in some sort of code, I will get it over to the National Security boys straight away, they will be able to decipher it"

The next day Hillary comes into the Oval Office and tells the President " Sorry Barack but no luck, the National Security boys can't do it so we ran it past the FBI but no luck, even the CIA Black Ops boys are baffled by it.

We tried Naval and Army Intelligence, now theres an oxymoron for you, but they all bummed out so I swallowed a bit of National pride and sent it to the Brits, but MI5 came back with nothing so next I authorised it to be sent to the Direction du renseignement militaire in France, but nothing.... even Mossad have come up with zilch so as a last resort I tried our friends in the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye"
"Who?" asks Obama
"You know... the GRU, the Ruskies, their Military Intelligence spooks" replies Hillary.

"Well what did they say?" Obama enquires.

"Sorry Boss, no luck there, they haven't got a clue either" Hillary admits.

"Well we have to know what this message says and whether it really is from that raghead bin Laden.....who else is there" Obama askes in desperation.

" No one Boss thats it.... Oh hang on .. we could try that Aussie mob. I think they are called Aseyoh"

"No thats A.S.I.O" says Obama " been meaning to call on them when I finally get around to visiting our closest allies, maybe in my next term of office, Yeah give them a try can't hurt"

So Hillary walk over to the fax machine, looks up the number for ASIO and faxes the page off with a hand written note. No sooner is the message sent then the machine prints out a one line reply.

"Whats it say?" demands Obama "They bum out too, that was just too quick"

"No" says Hillary "The Aussie have solved it"

"What !" yells Obama "Give that here"

So Hillary hands the page over and the President reads......

" Tell the President that he has the message upside down"
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Re: Coded message

Post by Greynomad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:? What else would you expect from "Down Under"?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields