Don't know what to do!

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
John M

Don't know what to do!

Post by John M »

Please, Take a Cab Home

With the holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.

This is a first for me, as I normally don't preach to others. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several beers followed by some rather nice red wine.

Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home. Sure enough on the way home, there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a cab before....

I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.
"Recycled Teenagers", John, Shirley and Four legged person Beau, travelling in a 7m Isuzu bus towing a trailer. Enjoying the fellowship of the road
generdawg

Re: Don't know what to do!

Post by generdawg »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.