Our Outfit

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
SteveW

Re: Our Outfit

Post by SteveW »

There are no facts to check because none have been given - there is only an observation. That observation I made seems to be in concurrence with your comment to me, i.e, the a-frame and the hitch have become damaged in the accident.

I make no criticism at all - I feel very sorry for your unfortunate situation. Mutual support is one of of the benefits of a forum such as this one and you certainly have my support in dealing with your crisis. You posted the photo, very specifically of the hitch and the a-frame, presumably to invite comment. I made my comment, which I hope is fair comment based on what the image presented. Nothing in my comment inferred, nor was intended to infer, that you should be criticized. If you did take it as criticism I apologize.

I wish you well and hope you gain confidence to hit the road again. You will get plenty of support from this forum as I am sure you have already worked out.

Best wishes,
Steve
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Thanks Steve yeah i am a bit touchy at the moment still not sure what we are going to do
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it And another Jeep
R I P Bonnie
Dot

Post by Dot »

I have been asked to remove the pics of Phil's van and to lock this thread down until things are signed sealed and delivered.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.