Hi from Riverlander

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Riverlander

Hi from Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi all. So this is where you are. Hi Terry, Dot, Swisslulu and quite a few other names I recognize .
Cheers John and Faye
Dot

Re: Hi from Riverlander

Post by Dot »

Hi there and welcome John & Faye. Yes most of the "rejects" from other places are here where you can be yourself :). Hope your recent trip went well and great to see you again after so long. :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Dot wrote:Hi there and welcome John & Faye. Yes most of the "rejects" from other places are here where you can be yourself :). Hope your recent trip went well and great to see you again after so long. :)
Sorry....... Don't you mean class ?

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That was the word I was searching for Ron Thank you :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Not quite rejects, but we were given the old heave ho, from over there. Maybe that makes some of us "exiles"
Welcome to the phunny pharm
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Swisslulu

Hi from Riverlander

Post by Swisslulu »

Hi John and Faye. Good to see you here. Looking forward to seeing progress on your new acquisition.

Others you know - Macca is Kay and Bruce.

Cheers
Lesley
Our blog https://nussbaumerweb.wordpress.com/
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi John and Faye, long time no chat. This is one of the few forums I haven't been banned from, probably because Bruce put me in the back room right at the beginning, but I guess I still need to behave or Dottie will ban me :lol: We don't live too far away now John and Faye so maybe a visit could be on the books, we were supposed to drop in on each trip through your way but it was always late at night when we got to your area so we thought that might be a bit rude, so we travelled on through.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Riverlander

Post by Riverlander »

Hi Terry. Yes you had better watch that Dottie. She could be a tough lady. Been meaning to go to Adelaide through that way but like you always too late or in too much hurry. Will need your expertise soon as we hope to fix up an older Evernew to use up north on the rough stuff. Hope to catch up with you soon.
Cheers John